Mufflers...

they all sound good to me but as mentioned, cam, compression, and exhaust pipe diameter all play a role in the overall sound. its a crap shoot.

Cheap *** ( go figure from me) Summit turbo mufflers. They have been on there with manifolds and straight duals and also with headers and a X pipe car turns 3300 at 70 mph no drone sounds good next to center Jersey barrier or tunnel can't really hear it otherwise.

Would that be a 3.55 rear ratio?

Ahh I see,,,thanks. My relatively new to me Fury has a Speedometer that is off as measured by my gps so I was curious.

Ahh I see,,,thanks. My relatively new to me Fury has a Speedometer that is off as measured by my gps so I was curious.
Probably from the wheel/tire change... Unless you're way off, I would just make it a mental note and ignore the difference.

Mine is pretty damn accurate according to the radar flashing speed signs they put around for construction zones or to get people to slow down they usually match even at 80mph

Back