Murray B. Park Private tour

vultures.jpg

Green? Blue? Purple? You're right Steve, Don't know where the Green car thing came from, lol. I'd be a bidder on your '73 Black Long Roof too 'cept for a couple thingz. After already being on the planet when Hitler invaded Poland and counting, I've come to the realization that my butt will only fit one chair at ah time and I have 4 at present and I don't need a couple hangers at the Burbank airport with a full time staff of (?) to keep 'um in tune. And 2nd, I'm within a couple months of taking on another 30 Mortgage on a new Ponderosa here in Wilmington, N.C. and I'm already lookin' forward to adding on to a new playpen and the final payment in 2047 HA, HA. Next time you go to carz & coffee over in Anaheim and see John Lazenby tell him I'm still waiting for his call, will you please, Jer

Over time I ended up with two of them that were virtually identical. Both triple white. I sold this one in the photo below to a guy in Holland and due to family issues, he ended up selling it back to the states to a very good friend of mine in Wisconsin. He is making it even more mint. That one was the higer mileage one at around 84K miles. I still have the lower mileage one @ 34K miles. Both are incredible driving luxury cars - nothing quite like them.

I will keep you in mind if I decide to sell the one that is left (not shown).

View attachment 98175

As everyone can read it is not just a oneway road when a car heads overseas.
They can come back, too

Carsten

Forget Murray, I want a private tour of Steve's garage!
Anytime you guys! Many have been here and were not disappointed - but their heads were swirling! I just take it for granted, but I guess it is a bit unusual here. That is why I call it the "asylum"! And I never claimed to be sane. :realcrazy:

Anytime you guys! Many have been here and were not disappointed - but their heads were swirling! I just take it for granted, but I guess it is a bit unusual here. That is why I call it the "asylum"! And I never claimed to be sane. :realcrazy:

Steve you are sane.
Everytime I visit you I think "glad to meet some nice, normal person instead of all the strangers that think less than ten classic cars are enough"

Carsten

Back