My 2018 RAM Longhorn

The new Moe’s Performance HPT+ cams are now in stock and ready to ship. This is the same cam in Hemifever’s 2017 Ram that went 11.80 @ 113mph in the 1/4 N/A. This cam is designed for the 5.7 trucks who drive daily, but still like to party at the track. It will require a higher stall Tq converter to see its full potential. Give us a shout if you would like us to help you set your truck up with the best cam, converter, and tuning combo for both everyday use and drag racing.

Moe's Performance 5.7L VVT HPT+ (High Performance Track PLUS) Camshaft

The new Moe’s Performance HPT+ cams are now in stock and ready to ship. This is the same cam in Hemifever’s 2017 Ram that went 11.80 @ 113mph in the 1/4 N/A. This cam is designed for the 5.7 trucks who drive daily, but still like to party at the track. It will require a higher stall Tq converter to see its full potential. Give us a shout if you would like us to help you set your truck up with the best cam, converter, and tuning combo for both everyday use and drag racing.

Moe's Performance 5.7L VVT HPT+ (High Performance Track PLUS) Camshaft

Are you considering?

I have an extended warranty. Another 6 years.

I was going to add the supercharger and the cam but Grahsm said that will eliminate the warranty immediately. So.....that must wait.

So.....that must wait.
But SIX years?
Personally, I'm coming up on 70 and I'm doing everything left undone asap.
kFJVH_d.jpg

I was wondering why Bob didn't buy that Hellcat Charger he posted pictures of when car shopping, now he's taking of making his truck into an SRT of sorts...
$800 for the cam, $600 for lifters ( to get rid of the MDS junk), $1000-$2000 for the converter.
I think I'll stick to my cheap junk with no heater or TV screen and go just as fast.
Your truck is nice Bob but fast trucks are only cool till they get mopped up by a kid in a primered Civic simply because it only weighs 1/4 of what your truck does.
Supercharger is the way to go. Bolt it on, put the reflashed PCM in and put gas in it, and haul ***. All for not even double what all that internal stuff cost, not to mention the pop up cost and work involved.

$800 for the cam, $600 for lifters ( to get rid of the MDS junk), $1000-$2000 for the converter.
I think I'll stick to my cheap junk with no heater or TV screen and go just as fast.
Your truck is nice Bob but fast trucks are only cool till they get mopped up by a kid in a primered Civic simply because it only weighs 1/4 of what your truck does.
Supercharger is the way to go. Bolt it on, put the reflashed PCM in and put gas in it, and haul ***. All for not even double what all that internal stuff cost, not to mention the pop up cost and work involved.

The stock bottom end is plenty strong to handle the supercharger. PCM with a tune and exhaust should do it.

There is a standard cab 2 wheel drive Ram that is highly modified running at my local track in the low 10's. I have only been to the track once this year and didn't see it.

Dave Polara 71.......

I sent you a PM on a Tailgate Latch Recall I received today.

It said 2018 Ram 1500 but I don't think there is any difference in a 1500 and 2500 tailgate.

I'm getting lost on all the Ram trim levels. Which model has the most luxurious interior?
Graham, Ram has the most wretched, un-navagable, site I have ever seen.

Back