My 2018 RAM Longhorn

Your grille doesn't say RT?

Nope.....

20190417_174818.jpg

From the 2019 Order Guide. Shows each model designation which in the end determines whether it is a R/T, SRT, Scatpack etc. Packages within the model codes determine equipment.

DODGE CHALLENGER
CUSTOMER PREFERRED CODE GUIDE
MODEL CODE PAGES
CHALLENGER SXT LADH22 2
CHALLENGER GT LADL22 4
CHALLENGER R/T LADP22 6
CHALLENGER R/T 392 LADX22 9
CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT LADR22 12
CHALLENGER SXT AWD LAEH22 15
CHALLENGER GT AWD LAEL22 17

From the 2019 Order Guide. Shows each model designation which in the end determines whether it is a R/T, SRT, Scatpack etc. Packages within the model codes determine equipment.

DODGE CHALLENGER
CUSTOMER PREFERRED CODE GUIDE
MODEL CODE PAGES
CHALLENGER SXT LADH22 2
CHALLENGER GT LADL22 4
CHALLENGER R/T LADP22 6
CHALLENGER R/T 392 LADX22 9
CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT LADR22 12
CHALLENGER SXT AWD LAEH22 15
CHALLENGER GT AWD LAEL22 17

The Charger I presume is the same or similar ?
Looking at the web site for both challenger and charger the Scat Pack on both is still an RT.

The Charger I presume is the same or similar ?
Looking at the web site for both challenger and charger the Scat Pack on both is still an RT.

Yup similar situation. Model number denotes which level of trim and the package contents denote equipment.

CHARGER POLICE RWD LDDE48
CHARGER SXT RWD LDDM48
CHARGER R/T RWD LDDP48
CHARGER SCAT PACK LDDR48
CHARGER GT RWD LDDS48
CHARGER SRT HELLCAT LDDT48
CHARGER POLICE AWD LDEE48
CHARGER SXT AWD LDES48

after looking at the USA site I see where your confusion is. They call the Scat Pack an RT Scat Pack which in reality it is it's own model...a Scat Pack. Where as the Challenger has only the RT and the RT 392 model numbers which includes the Scat Pack, Shaker, Widebody as Packages under the RT 392 model number. So at the end of the day - Charger Scat Pack stand alone model Challenger Scat Pack is a subsection of the RT 392.

Back