My 2018 RAM Longhorn

Do yourself a favor and sleep on it.

Right now it's late and you're taking home the last girl at the bar. When you wake up tomorrow you'll hang your head in shame and rhetorically ask " what have I done "

Point taken, Dave. :thankyou:

What part do you think I would regret?

Well, Im NOT guna drive a Toyota sooo....
Actually the first thing I thought of when I saw one of these for the first time was that it looked like a Toyota and I’m not kidding even a little. The Dodge used to stand out, not so much anymore. I’m not saying it’s ugly because it’s not but for Pete’s sake please get a little chrome on it!:soapbox:

Wonder what they look like in other colors. I'm just not a black or dark gray fan.

Other than the color of this one I don't mind them.

Way better than the mongoloid Ford's they had for a few years.

I can't tell one from another. Just another ******* in a pick up truck.
I'm glad to say that my 1968 Dodge Charger out handled my BIL 2016 power wagon with ease, chasing each other around at the Nat's.
If detective Frank Bullit would have been driving a 2016 Ram there would have never been a gas station scene.
Go haul some mulch, or Walmart bags.

Last edited:
I just sent my '06 F-150 into the shop Monday for a month to get "reconditioned". The same shop that did my NYB.
I shopped for Silveram150's for the last two weeks and said, F#$& this, I'm not pissing away 40 grand.
Getting back a new looking truck for 1/5th the price.

My mother just gave back her new bicycle to the dealer after one ride because it felt cheap and I reconditioned her 30 y/o bike instead. She gradually acquires my tastes as it seems. :D

If I get my druthers, the truck I will actually lease will be quite different than this one. This one was just a test balloon :p

:thankyou:

If I get my druthers, the truck I will actually lease will be quite different than this one. This one was just a test balloon :p

:thankyou:

Mario: How big is the truck you need? If ya don't need a really big truck, that Dakota Patrick has for sale out there in Oklahoma looks like a real good deal for $4200.

Mario: How big is the truck you need? If ya don't need a really big truck, that Dakota Patrick has for sale out there in Oklahoma looks like a real good deal for $4200.

Thanks Rip, it does look like a great deal. Thing is, Im leasing it for my company car so it needs to be new. And honestly, if there was the option of a brand-spankin new Dakota with a V8 out there, I would be all over that like hobo on a ham sammich.

Thanks Rip, it does look like a great deal. Thing is, Im leasing it for my company car so it needs to be new. And honestly, if there was the option of a brand-spankin new Dakota with a V8 out there, I would be all over that like hobo on a ham sammich.

I hear ya. . . I have a '98 Dakota with a 318 V-8 with 250K miles on it. It just keeps going and going. . . I think Patrick might do a lease with you. . .:poke:

Thing is, Im leasing it for my company
Then get a real truck...

PicsArt_08-20-10.42.30.jpg

Back