My 2018 RAM Longhorn

PicsArt_10-01-09.59.16.jpg

GXyv.gif

The stepson told me the ones that start with a P cost 10k more for the same thing. What I heard. Who needs all that fancy wood on the dash anyways? Plastic!
The Ks are right there also. They have both become very fleet oriented in a lot of ways.
Kenworths cabs sit really high you can fit the exhaust pipe between the cab and the frame. Peterbilts the cab is very close to the top of the rail, exhaust must run under the frame. Pete also went through a period in 2000s with a ugly dash, set up so if you wanted to see all the guages you had to put the seat all the way up and forward, which everyone knows is not allowed. Also the shifter would smash your cell phone charger on the long hood models. Very poorly thought out. They share the Kenworth I.P. so the correct one won out.
I really could not comment on any other trucks. I learned to drive on a 1974 Transtar COE with Joe Armstrong power steering. Stepped up to. 9670 Shitspreader with actual power steering, then to a Pete 362 COE. Bought a 359, then a 379 then with a out of business stint as a company driver (Mack's, Frieghtliner, more Internationals). I got back in a Pete and then a Kenworth and then when they took that from me I bought my 359 I have now, and left.

So.... If that is true about the big trucks and the small dick, then you know the opposite is true for small trucks.

My Ranger.

rLfoRjx.jpg

In all seriousness, I like my little truck. It hauls everything I need, which means I can get some 2x4's and plywood from Lowes Depot. It mostly a second vehicle for me, so when Mrs. Big John is someplace, I have my own wheels.

I had the big truck and used it for work (slight overkill) and hauling my car trailer around (perfect) and that was all great. The trailer is gone, so is the big diesel Excursion. This is all I need.

My Ram is perfect for me. I enjoy driving it the most out of the 4 Mopar's I have.

I prefer my F-150 withe the rubber mat floor and manual windows over my MKS.
I jump in the truck and mindlessly drive off. I could drive it blindfolded.
I get in the Lincoln when Pamela is with me and it takes me 15 minutes to reacquaint myself with Mission Control.

This is the reason why I shouldn't let anybody drive any of my vehicles!!!!

If I did it.....I'm sure I would felt it or heard it.

Of course everyone that I let use my Ram doesn't have a FN clue on how this happened!

20191002_082950.jpg

I just ordered a new air dam from my Dodge dealer. $120 plus whatever the fasteners cost.

Back