My 71 New Yorker mild custom.

The interior has a few tricks too.
New carpet and headliner, original high back buckets were in nice shape. I recovered the dashboard in green snakeskin vinyl and made a custom package tray to match. A metal flake steering wheel too.
The door jams and trunk underside are flake and candy too, wet sanded and polished like the outside. 3 pounds of Roth Metalflake....PPG made a fortune off me

WINCE.GIF

Well, at least you used a basis that wasn't particularly desirable since it had virtually no options.

I am the type that has never liked any customs. But I can appreciate the workmanship. Nothing against you personally.

Welcome.

Hi Everyone. I just signed up on here. Thought I would share a few pictures of my car. Its a 71 New Yorker that I personalized. Stared life as an oddly optioned car. I have the build sheet which shows manual windows, no A/C, and radio delete. It was optioned with heavy duty suspension, tinted glass, bucket seats with passenger recliner and thats about it.
I removed all the side mouldings and emblems, added 1970 300 grille, taillights and side mirror, painted it with Roth Sublime metal flake with 70's style fading, lace, flames, fish scales etc in Alsa candy. The wheels are Supremes.

View attachment 209165

View attachment 209166

View attachment 209167
Wow!!!! And welcome!

Those 69-71 Chryslers sit well on Astro wheels!

Back