My new `67 Imperial Crown Coupe!

Where the ``Imperial`` license plate surrounds are going?

Well I made the deal yesterday and still need to work out the transport so details will come soon.

Is it FF8? Forrest Green Metallic? My LeBaron is that now but I want to put out back to FF1 Haze Green Metallic.... I'm torn

Is it FF8? Forrest Green Metallic? My LeBaron is that now but I want to put out back to FF1 Haze Green Metallic.... I'm torn
Yep, dark green car originally, one repaint. Most of its life in the Dakotas.

Those are the best Imperial license plate frames ever made. I have a set too...they are very rare. I wonder who made those?

Congrats Matt, are you coming down this way to pick it up?
I’m going to have them transported but will still drive out to oversee and pick up the rest of the parts.

Remember the silver car?:lol:
Well I’m getting it out for the first time this year so I cleaned it up and put the new license plate frames on it.:)
I also changed out the front plate from the Washington State one to this one that came with the Imperial load last winter. i’m not sure why it was cut off like it was but I still like it and it’s really not that noticeable with the point of the bumper overhanging it so far.
BF5F241E-4A2B-480D-B9A3-D33A20BBC0B6.jpeg
1C2350DF-F239-4A0E-A2F7-3CA0B3DB14B5.jpeg

Now that was a cool surprise when you found it. So is it an Illinois plate, and was it from a singular year or multi-year plate?

I’d be guessing that it was an Illinois plate, that part is cut off and at the bottom it showed some boxes where the stickers go? Also guessing on that but inside those were the years ‘83 to ‘86 iirc..

Back