Name that girl

Age 27 and gone for years now. Entertainer. British.

Being called a pioneer (paving the way for talented yet "controversial" women doin' their own thing) like our girl Janis Joplin did 50 years ago, but in this century.

Talented, troubled .. always in the news though. I don't know a thing she made. I do know her face though -- even below at age 8.

We'll give it couple days and see how she does.

View attachment 579012
Heard of her, but as usual, didn't know her, or anything that she has done, or even what she did. NEXT !!!

Anna Kendrick is a doll! Keira Knightley is one of the most beautiful women in the world... until she opens her mouth. She has an ugly mouth! My opinion....

One more in a couple days from me if nobody puts one up. Then "retirement" till summer.

#1,638 Amy Winehouse

Died 2011. British coroner said it was alcohol poisoning (drank herself to death - accidentally). She did allegedly have other substance abuse/addiction challenges before that.

Another one of the so-called "27 Club". Entertainers at height of their fame but died under self-destructive and/or accidental circumstances at age 27 .. Joplin, Hendrix, Morrison, etc.

Her music would not have gotten my attention. My adult daughters are just a bit younger than she was, heard of her, can recognize her songs, but weren't big fans.

All else I know about her I just read recently. Seemed to be a talented artist, influenced many other artists since, but had some strong personal issues.

map 1PPPB.png

The so-called 27 Club. source: 27 Club - Wikipedia
1675196288308.png

another one that i know nothing about other than i think it was a doritos commercial. not that i went out and bought doritos but just to watch the commercial again.
Watch "The Accountant" with her and Ben Affleck. Excellent, and she's really good in it.

Age 62 now. Actor. American.

Active in modeling at a young age (16) then proceeded to get really well-known in acting for next 20 years, particularly the 1980's.

"Retired" mid-90's to concentrate on family matters. Sort of "unretired" a couple years ago after 25 years off the Hollywood scene.

I couldn't find a pic any younger but the net says this one was in her late-mid teens as a model. Maybe .. she's definitely young here.

But, I believe she's old enough to be easily recognizable for most of us from this pic alone.

Phillips-66AB.jpg

wha..?? some other way to have 'em? :poke:

wait .. i just got that .. its a hint!:) Yes, you do know this girl...

1675358208943.png

Last edited:
Looks just like I remember. If you haven't seen an unedited version of a movie she was in with Gene Wilder. I highly recommend it. One scene is very revealing and remembered it well, because I was a senior in high school.

Back