Name that girl

If necessary as a reminder, please check out the "game rules" at #1,680. Thanks.

Age 41. British. Actor.

More known for "pretty girl" supporting vs. leading roles, has yet to win a prestiguous international thespian award. Started career in British television two decades ago.

Still, she has worked steadily since then. Stage, screen, and television.

She's did some acting on the "Enterprise" in one of the big screen franchise reboots in a "retro" role. Also dealt with some "aliens" in another "retro"-supporting role alongside a franchise character in the only outfit he'd ever wear ... again.

Here, as a lovely 3 year-old. A hereditary medical condition (not life-threatening but gives her a distinctive look) is starting to be evident.

Answer in a few days or sooner if everybody is easily getting her.

1683645430641.png

Last edited:
My wife figured out what role she played but couldn't get the name without cheating. I had no clue.

If necessary as a reminder, please check out the "game rules" at #1,680. Thanks.

Age 41. British. Actor.

More known for "pretty girl" supporting vs. leading roles, has yet to win a prestiguous international thespian award. Started career in British television two decades ago.

Still, she has worked steadily since then. Stage, screen, and television.

She's did some acting on the "Enterprise" in one of the big screen franchise reboots in a "retro" role. Also dealt with some "aliens" in another "retro"-supporting role alongside a franchise character in the only outfit he'd ever wear ... again.

Here, as a lovely 3 year-old. A hereditary medical condition (not life-threatening but gives her a distinctive look) is starting to be evident.

Answer in a few days or sooner if everybody is easily getting her.

View attachment 595749
Got it! Had to do some digging on her. Good clues.

Last edited:
This lady is on purpose tougher. Gets folks back in the groove of the search after taking the winter off. :)

Not an "A" lister like Scarlett Johanson, but with three first names in real life, this "girl" was voted a franchise hottie where no man has gone before. Probably helps a bit if one is a fan of the genre.

It can't be Millie Bobby Brown, no way is she 41!
No, not her. Only reason I know that is I DON"T know who that is ... I don't offer up women I never heard of. :)

I had to look her up .. she's only 19 yrs old, so highly unlikely to be in anything I've seen.

Reminds me though, there are some Gen Z (age 8 to about 24) that could be famous/in-famous for something worth doing a game about..

Only one hit on #1,681 so we'll wind this one down tomorrow Friday.

The clues are intended to lead you to a particular film genre we've been to many times, and two different world-wide franchises in that genre for this woman, not starring roles but memorable.

Next woman I have in mind is 10X as "famous", but the photos darn difficult to recognize her "all growed up".

I also found a couple of Gen Z'ers with my millennial kids' help, one leading to a veteran film and TV entertainer gone now for 40 years now (so my mid-30's kids had trouble with someone here and gone before they were born).

:thankyou:

I think I've seen her picture before, but I have never heard of her or seen anything she has been in. I'll be in my usual spot...

#1,681 Alice Eve

Real name. Full name Alice Sophia Eve. To me, not recognizable as a three year old. All grown up, she's got pin-up girl looks (e.g., Maxim) but she actually went to Oxford (think Ivy-League but in England). Smart lady too.

As to the clues, she was in the Star Trek franchise reboot with Chris Pine as Kirk. She played a young version of "Dr. Marcus", one of the Shatner-played Kirk's squeeze and mother of his son. They found a way to get some cheesecake out of her.

The next retro role was in "Men in Black III". This one of the four franchise movies so far was a time-travel piece where she played a young version of Agent "O" when Agent "K" (the Tommy Lee Jones character) was young (James Brolin). She kept her clothes on, but you could see was playing a 1960's hottie.

These are billion-dollar, global science fiction franchises but if one isn't a genre fan that you may not have seen her. But, she's been in other, lesser stuff at the bottom. I didn't see any other that other stuff tho.

Oh, Alice has a medical condition - she has one blue eye and one green eye. Rare, but no-life threatening.

1683889113674.png
alice.jpg

1683889316878.png

1683889551304.png
tYThhOWE2YzgxZTc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

Sport fury 8.png

I hope you guys have room under your rock because I've never heard her name before. I saw MIB so I've seen her but couldn't tell you who she is.

She may have been too obscure -- just another movie star. I know her because I am a Trekkie and us final frontier nerds keep a list of all the hot chicks in that franchise.

:thumbsup:

Quite lovely! I had no idea name doesn't even ring a bell. I saw Men in Black 3 but other than that, hadn't seen anything else she was in.

Age 44. Entertainer and produces/directs films. Louisiana girl by birth.

Her "brand" is based on her looks. She doesn't use her real name - "Stephanie" - professionally.

While some might consider her career choices to be ones one might steer their family/friends away from, she's apparently good at it. She's multi-award-winning in her "grown up" profession, having gotten into it almost 30 years ago and still going.

She's also done some mainstream, network TV/film stuff in small or cameo roless playing herself. Still, all prolly stuff one doesn't take young children to see, and also tends not give a person the kinda global, notoriety this woman has garnered.

I thought about it before putting her up (I nearly got run off the forum with a couple women a few years back - we have place here now for that stuff in case people just wanna go there).

I am gonna risk it again with this one. Risk what? Seeing if we can be disciplined and not "color outside the lines". If you get her, you'll know why :poke:.

Two photos .. one just starting elementary school, one in high school. I had NO idea who she was from this photos.

Good luck if you decide to play this one.

1683906526312.png

I had to cheat. I've heard of her from how she has been used on and off the last few years.

#1,681 Alice Eve

Real name. Full name Alice Sophia Eve. To me, not recognizable as a three year old. All grown up, she's got pin-up girl looks (e.g., Maxim) but she actually went to Oxford (think Ivy-League but in England). Smart lady too.

As to the clues, she was in the Star Trek franchise reboot with Chris Pine as Kirk. She played a young version of "Dr. Marcus", one of the Shatner-played Kirk's squeeze and mother of his son. They found a way to get some cheesecake out of her.

The next retro role was in "Men in Black III". This one of the four franchise movies so far was a time-travel piece where she played a young version of Agent "O" when Agent "K" (the Tommy Lee Jones character) was young (James Brolin). She kept her clothes on, but you could see was playing a 1960's hottie.

These are billion-dollar, global science fiction franchises but if one isn't a genre fan that you may not have seen her. But, she's been in other, lesser stuff at the bottom. I didn't see any other that other stuff tho.

Oh, Alice has a medical condition - she has one blue eye and one green eye. Rare, but no-life threatening.

View attachment 596586View attachment 596592
View attachment 596589
View attachment 596591View attachment 596593
View attachment 596579

never heard of her

Back