Name that girl

I'm pretty sure I got her from the clues, picture helped. Not even gonna check my work, I'm gonna wait to see if I am correct.

I'm pretty sure I got her from the clues, picture helped. Not even gonna check my work, I'm gonna wait to see if I am correct.
Me too. I've never heard of her and didn't recognize her, but took a WAG on one of the clues and ....... bam....... there she was.

#1,860 Michelle Rodriquez

Fast & Furious franchise (I personally have seen only ONE of those F&F movies), Avatar, Blue Crush, Machete in films, which have made billions at the worldwide box office. She was also in Lost on TV.

Not the "star" in most of her movies, but usually with major supporting roles that are integral to the plot.

1696500102485.png
1696500243518.png
1696500526272.png
1696500789852.png

Age 44, will be 45 in a month. Actor, Canadian by birth.

We'll liked by fans, on and off A-list actors lists past decade, "girl next door', very pretty, and she can actually "act". Comedies, drama-dies, rom-coms .. you wind up wanting to like her character to succeed at whatever the calamity is in the story arc.

She did do at least one serious piece - a gritty, troubled, hard-edged character -- on a HBO crime-drama mini series a few years ago. I thought she pulled it off credibly. Lotta F-bombs in the dialogue. Anyway, the role was far away from the sunnier stuff in most of her movies.

One of her most memorable big screen roles was set in high school -- she was a rather "mean" character, that most people who know her in real life said she could NOT have been further away from the baddie she playe in that particular role. I never saw this 2004 movie .. but my daughters know it by heart as it spoke to their generation more so than mine.

She was also in one of my favorite big screen movies of all time - also in 2004. "Chick flick" I got reluctantly dragged to that turned out to be one of my favorite movies of all time. This particular movie played out over the many years of the characters' lives. Poignant story, well acted, and highlights the power of love to rise over the infirmities of dementia.

I think this girl is easy. Still, could be you haven't seen any of the 30-40 things she's been in and that would make it difficult. Clues will lead you right to her I think.

She still looks younger than her years as she knocks on the door of 50. Still an attractive lady.

Pic below she's about 12 or so. She hasn't changed very much at all. I got her from the pic alone.

1696553929968.png

Last edited:
Startin' to get a sun tan being out here in the bright sunlight for so long now.

For sure got another one here, I've heard of her but not seen any of her movies. Truth is I don't watch much TV and don't do theater movies anymore either. The dementia clue was what led me to her as that is a very sensitive subject in my family right now. (Mom)

#1,870 confirmation tomorrow morning, saturday.

I only have a couple more "girls" in mind after that. then I "retire" from this thread till spring next year.

:)

#1,860 Michelle Rodriquez

Fast & Furious franchise (I personally have seen only ONE of those F&F movies), Avatar, Blue Crush, Machete in films, which have made billions at the worldwide box office. She was also in Lost on TV.

Not the "star" in most of her movies, but usually with major supporting roles that are integral to the plot.

View attachment 620588View attachment 620589View attachment 620590View attachment 620591
Never heard of her, or seen anything she has been in.

Back