Name that girl

I've got three younger "girls" <40 yrs old coming.
see if that helps?

i only know them because i see 'em on mainstream news, or (gasp) in the newspaper :poke:.

I've got three younger "girls" <40 yrs old coming.
see if that helps?

i only know them because i see 'em on mainstream news, or (gasp) in the newspaper :poke:.
Yeah...I'm pretty sure none of that is going to help me any either.
1710107507502.png

its cool guys.

i only pick girls with millions of public exposures. movies, TV, music, millions following them on social media, etc . i try to find pics that still look like them after several decades. try to cast a wide net.

i avoid politicians ..that seems to bring out the worst in us :).

still, all of us "miss" all that exposure and never even heard or seen some of these women.

hell, i STILL cant name ONE song, dont own ONE either, by Taylor Swift and Beyonce put together. NOT one. if i didnt see them on NBC nightly news, i would never encounter either one of 'em in my daily affairs.

same for others much older than them too. chances are i heard of 'em, but know little about them.

anyway, as such, my millennial children are sure i am a Neanderthal. i just go my cave, watch the Nat Geo channel, and fall asleep on it.. :poke:

#1,936 Eva Mendes. We did her back in #558. Another girl later today if no other OP puts one up (one game at a time please :))

In the news last week because she turned 50. Photos below are late teenager to today at 50. I left out the cheesecake of her youth..

Her "living doll", significant other is actor Ryan Gosling ("Ken" in Barbie).

"King Kong" was an iconic line in the movie "Training Day" starring Denzel Washington (who won an Oscar for that). Ms. Mendes had a "no clothes" bit part as "Alonzo's" side piece.

Big co-starring role in "Hitch" alongside Will Smith. I havent seen her in anything where she was THE STAR.

1710158074312.png

369A.jpg
369.jpg

At age 50. Showing her age, still very attractive lady below
1710157986814.png

"girl" has worked. some her movies, hits and duds, below
1710157925178.png

She's 27. Actor and she can sing. California girl. Emmy winner already, nearly 200M Instagram followers.

I know her work in sci-fi genre (big budget blockbusters), but she made he name in TV. Dunno if she's truly talented, or just "popular". Some of both I am sure.

Goes by "one name" professionally. Likes "spiders" and "worms" it seems.

My guess is, age notwithstanding, looks like she's gonna have long career.

Definitely outside my generation (my youngest child is 35) so not likely to get my attention as an actor/singer. (Heck, I still have shoes I can wear that are 27 years old :poke:)

As usual, answer in a couple days.

369A.jpg

She's 27. Actor and she can sing. California girl. Emmy winner already, nearly 200M Instagram followers.

I know her work in sci-fi genre (big budget blockbusters), but she made he name in TV. Dunno if she's truly talented, or just "popular". Some of both I am sure.

Goes by "one name" professionally. Likes "spiders" and "worms" it seems.

My guess is, age notwithstanding, looks like she's gonna have long career.

Definitely outside my generation (my youngest child is 35) so not likely to get my attention as an actor/singer. (Heck, I still have shoes I can wear that are 27 years old :poke:)

As usual, answer in a couple days.

View attachment 649212
I had to cheat and google the clues, but figured it out.

I have no idea who she is though.... And I also have 27 year old steel toed and insulated boots that General Electric bought me for a job that I wear to snowblow the driveway.

answer to 1,952 tomorrow, Wednesday bright and early EDT.

some other OP wanna run a game. try to get a girl up before NOON EDT tomorrow if ya can. :)

btw. "googling" a girl's picture directly will almost always reveal the girl immediately as these pics generally come right off the internet. totally un-challenging way to solve game and we've called that "cheating" if one gets her that way.

searching on any/everything else? .. e.g., any of the hints/other written clues put there by the OP ... that's fair game. That stuff will usually get you close to finding the girl, if the "clues" are accurate, and your don't recognize her some other way.

again, its all in fun. play any way ya want if you decide to try to figure her out. it's the honor system at the EOD. nobody knows/cares what ya did to solve it other than by what you decide to tell us.

thanks for playing in any event and giving interested folks a chance to solve it when you know her..

:thumbsup:

#1,936 Eva Mendes. We did her back in #558. Another girl later today if no other OP puts one up (one game at a time please :))

In the news last week because she turned 50. Photos below are late teenager to today at 50. I left out the cheesecake of her youth..

Her "living doll", significant other is actor Ryan Gosling ("Ken" in Barbie).

"King Kong" was an iconic line in the movie "Training Day" starring Denzel Washington (who won an Oscar for that). Ms. Mendes had a "no clothes" bit part as "Alonzo's" side piece.

Big co-starring role in "Hitch" alongside Will Smith. I havent seen her in anything where she was THE STAR.

View attachment 649165
View attachment 649157View attachment 649158

At age 50. Showing her age, still very attractive lady below
View attachment 649164

"girl" has worked. some her movies, hits and duds, below
View attachment 649163

i think i heard the name before . doubt if i even seen anything she was in.

Back