Name that girl

if i am going to be under my rock i might as well by comfortable.

1710289247374.png

#1,952. Zendaya (real first name, real last name is "Coleman").

My kids mid-30's) knew her immediately by face as a grade schooler. I only know her from the modern "Dune" movies ("sandworms"), and one of the recent Spiderman movies I saw.

I saw the second Dune movie last weekend, and as pointed out, she was also a presenter (I didnt see that either, but her appearance made the mainstream news) at the Oscars a couple days ago.

Her main squeeze currently is one of the Spiderman franchise stars (Tom Holland).

Rest of her stuff, including her Emmy wins, is mainly youth-oriented television shows I have NEVER seen. I don't see her movies/shows just because she's in them. I assume she's talented. She certainly is popular.

Definitely outside my generation but in the news a lot for the past decade. My kids love her.

1710327914982.png

1710328025488.png
1710329334778.png
1710328477180.png

My kids mid-30's) knew her immediately by face as a grade schooler. I only know her from the modern "Dune" movies ("sandworms"), and one of the recent Spiderman movies I saw.

I saw the second Dune movie last weekend, and as pointed out, she was also a presenter (I didnt see that either, but her appearance made the mainstream news) at the Oscars a couple days ago.

Her main squeeze currently is one of the Spiderman franchise stars (Tom Holland).

Rest of her stuff, including her Emmy wins, is mainly youth-oriented television shows I have NEVER seen. I don't see her movies/shows just because she's in them. I assume she's talented. She certainly is popular.

Definitely outside my generation but in the news a lot for the past decade. My kids love her.

View attachment 649536
View attachment 649537View attachment 649541View attachment 649540
Never heard of her nor knew anything about her films.

Age 35. Actor (theatrical movies mainly). Arizona girl.

Child actor, all grown up now of course, actually quite talented as the acclaimed, award winning/nominated adult roles have piled up.

Top of her profession, and in the mainstream news, right now. I have seen many of her comedic, quirky, young-people stuff as well as most of her more serious,dramatic stuff.

She is quite believable in most of the stuff she takes on. To me, the mark of a good actor .. can they make ya believe in the character they are presenting.

I knew her instantly as she still (the eyes as usual) looks the same as her 11 year old pic below. One of the girls knocking on 40 that I have seen enough over the whole time .. and still looks younger than see really is.

1710336378835.png

View attachment 649536
View attachment 649537View attachment 649541View attachment 649540
Never heard of her, never heard of him, never heard of any of the movies listed.

Age 35. Actor (theatrical movies mainly). Arizona girl.

Child actor, all grown up now of course, actually quite talented as the acclaimed, award winning/nominated adult roles have piled up.

Top of her profession, and in the mainstream news, right now. I have seen many of her comedic, quirky, young-people stuff as well as most of her more serious,dramatic stuff.

She is quite believable in most of the stuff she takes on. To me, the mark of a good actor .. can they make ya believe in the character they are presenting.

I knew her instantly as she still (the eyes as usual) looks the same as her 11 year old pic below. One of the girls knocking on 40 that I have seen enough over the whole time .. and still looks younger than see really is.

View attachment 649547
I had to cheat, again. Another no-go.

#1,964 is one of the highest paid "girls" in the world in her profession. two gold guys in her den, too. in the cover story of every entertainment mag in the world as we speak. plus, she aint changed a bit to me face-wise ... just older of course. answer tomorrow night.

#1,952 i would never have gotten on looks alone. she was a harder one due to her age vs. mine. still her franchise sci-fi movie just came out a week ago so her face is everywhere right now.

anyway, some "old timers" (>55 yrs. old, but still alive & going strong) are coming this weekend. we'll see what that does for some of us.

:thumbsup:

#1,964. Emma Stone (birth name, Emily Jean Stone, because another SAG actor before her was already named "Emily").

Actor at an early age in Phoenix AZ area. Humble beginnings to Oscar winner twice. and recently the highest paid female actor in a year.

Versatile actor with broad range it seems. Definitely an "A-lister" as to commercial success of things she's in. I don't pick movies because she's in them, but stuff I have seen she was pretty good in.

Academy Award for "La La Land" (didn't see it), and just won a second one a few days ago for "Poor Things" (didn't see it either).

Did see and liked her in supporting roles in "Superbad", a supporting dramatic role in "Birdman", and as female lead in the "Zombieland" series. She was also good in a dramatic role in "The Help".

369.jpg
1710424078420.png

1710424177868.png

New game for weekend.

Age 78 (yes, seventy-eight). Actor. British.

In the game for 60 years. Wide range of roles, dramatic to comedic, Shakespeare to sci-fi. Stage, small-screen and big-screen, she has done it all.

Multiple award winner, has even achieve a "title" based on her work. I've liked her work for 50 years, even the stuff that had an "X" rating and couldn't see until I got old enough.

Here below about age 20 (ca. 1965).

Her "little girl" pics didn't look much like her to me, so I erred more on the side of the small number of clues above because she's easy to find given how successful she's been over decades,

Even if one has never seen her professional work, she is a rather unique actor in her achievements, current age, and years of work.

I think this one is actually super-easy. Maybe not. Anyway, answer this weekend.

371.jpg

Last edited:
I've only seen her in some recent work she's done.

You guys under the rock should be able to get this one using a popular search engine. :poke:

New game for weekend.

Age 78 (yes, seventy-eight). Actor. British.

In the game for 60 years. Wide range of roles, dramatic to comedic, Shakespeare to sci-fi. Stage, small-screen and big-screen, she has done it all.

Multiple award winner, has even achieve a "title" based on her work. I've liked her work for 50 years, even the stuff that had an "X" rating and couldn't see until I got old enough.

Here below about age 20 (ca. 1965).

Her "little girl" pics didn't look much like her to me, so I erred more on the side of the small number of clues above because she's easy to find given how successful she's been over decades,

Even if one has never seen her professional work, she is a rather unique actor in her achievements, current age, and years of work.

I think this one is actually super-easy. Maybe not. Anyway, answer this weekend.

View attachment 649729
Nope, didn't know her.

Back