National Trail Raceway getting much needd facelift

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Home of Mopar Nationals near Columbus, OH, getting some major work on the track. According to the article, in 2 months new owners have spent $500,000, including much needed work on the Raceway. Can't wait for Nats.

National Trail Raceway Improvements for the Nats | The Nats

FB_IMG_1494730795506.jpg
FB_IMG_1494730809585.jpg

There a Mopar event there next weekend, if you are looking for something to do and fairly local. FYI
Nice to see the historic track getting some love.

Does that mean you will be there Dave?
I was thinking about it on Saturday, my brother in law and his brother are going. My car is up in the air with the trans half out, I don't think he is even taking a car (he is lame). I will have to think on it, I would love to go but have so much crap going on here.
Wish my Charger was running would be a great shakedown run.

I was thinking about it on Saturday, my brother in law and his brother are going. My car is up in the air with the trans half out, I don't think he is even taking a car (he is lame). I will have to think on it, I would love to go but have so much crap going on here.
Wish my Charger was running would be a great shakedown run.

Hope you can make it. Thanks for the heads up on the event, but it looks like I will be working on Saturday.

I will at least be getting paid, this time. :) I know the feeling though, plenty of weekends I work harder and long hours for no pay, on stuff that just needs to get done.

This is good news, I can't wait to see it.

Home of Mopar Nationals near Columbus, OH, getting some major work on the track. According to the article, in 2 months new owners have spent $500,000, including much needed work on the Raceway. Can't wait for Nats.

National Trail Raceway Improvements for the Nats | The Nats

View attachment 124575 View attachment 124576
Way long over due. Should provide much needed help for the Natz...BTW, All you guyz going down there from the Detroit area, when your coming down US23 and junction the I-270 bypass, take it east around 'til you find SR 161 and head east on that toward Grandville + Newark. Just before you get into Grandville you get off and pick up SR 37 south and go south to US 40 and turn right. You'll be lookin' at the main Gate to the Nats with the 2 mile back up on the east bound side waiting to get in there and guess what? NO BACK UP COMIN' FROM THE EAST, TA-TAH, Jer lol

Back