IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

Car is .....still not finished. However!! 2016 is the swan song for the saga of the BoaB.

barge on a budget 018.JPG

boab april 2014 010.JPG

Headliner is in.Body in primer.Engine,tranny rebuilt.Got the fenders and hood left to get to primer.Then off to paint shop!

The past 5 years went by so fast.But all along I try to do some work as time and money allows. Now that she is getting so close to being finished,I have escalated the process.
But my share of the car's story is only ten years long.
The car herself had not been registered for the road for over 42 Years!!
I am her third owner.
The second owner bought her used at a car lot 1970 when she was a fresh trade-in,parked it in 1974 died in 1976.His son inherited the car and kept her until my purchase in 2005.
It was a typical "It was my Dad's, I will fix her up someday story.
She will be the best new 68 Chrysler back on the road when I am finished and will drive the wheels off of it! She has a lot of road time to make up for!

Thanks guys! No internet at home thank gawd or I will never get back into the garage!!
GTG have some trim to sort out and polish.

I sorely missed you Lea. Welcome back and I hope you'll stick around. There's more guys to make fun of here than Stitcher Bob can shake a stick at.

Was wondering what was going on with the old girl. Glad to see your back at it! You were/are a huge inspiration to me when I got started on my car.

Look forward to any updates.

Inspirational, way to go!

I agree with Matt,,
very Inspirational......

Now git it done !!!!!

BTW,, what are you doing with the vinyl roof seams behind rear window.....?

Indeed very Inspirational! The Body of your car looks pretty much like mine... This state of surface rust and pinholes here and there.
But all the metal shaping and welding is still pending for me...

Good luck with your project and let the updates coming!

Back