new member with 73 Fury wagon

73 suburban

Reaction score
006.JPG I am in process of building this Suburban , it did have a 360 which was gone when I got it. It now has a 71 model 318 with small valve 360 heads, a 360 cam and a Rochester quadrajet off a 80 Fury police car. Needs exhaust , carpet and a headliner, and a sway bar link. I also own several other Mopars , one is a 65 Monaco that was a exec car before it found the owner I bought it from.

006.JPG

Welcome, unbelievable how many wagons are getting restored lately. Glad these baby boomer rides don*t vanish completely. About every mom must have hauled their kids to little league baseball games, boyscout camps etc.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Yea, NO..... I can't betray the one in the garage, it just wouldn't be right. Many hours of summertime highway cruising bliss. ....the affair isn't over yet.

the last wagon my dad bought was the same car except it was dark brown almost rootbeer colored. i used to get up early to take him to work so i could drive the wagon to school it was a 400 bb with posi rearend. oh the memories of that car one of the reasons i own a 68 wagon today. that and the fact thats what i learned to drive with.

sorry hit the post button by mistake . post us pics as you get it fixed up looks like a great platform to start with

front seat and back recovered

The pattern of the original covers was too busy so my wife sewed these up for me 73 wagon int resized.JPG
View attachment 17617 I am in process of building this Suburban , it did have a 360 which was gone when I got it. It now has a 71 model 318 with small valve 360 heads, a 360 cam and a Rochester quadrajet off a 80 Fury police car. Needs exhaust , carpet and a headliner, and a sway bar link. I also own several other Mopars , one is a 65 Monaco that was a exec car before it found the owner I bought it from.

73 wagon int resized.JPG

Back