New pics of my Newport

Someone gets it!
thumbs_up_smiley.gif

I can finally use the old "my starter makes more torque than your whole engine!" line on my Honda buddies and show them what a burn out looks like LOLOL

Edison, I really like all the pictures you took of your car, but I really like the third picture in post #6. That is a great picture. Be cool to get that poster size to put up in a man cave or garage..! Very cool.

Edison, I really like all the pictures you took of your car, but I really like the third picture in post #6. That is a great picture. Be cool to get that poster size to put up in a man cave or garage..! Very cool.

Thanks! That Bel Air drive in ghost sign is really cool. Decades ago there was a drive in there, but it has been long torn down and on it sits a CAT rental site and a truck wash for big rigs. I wanted to get a pic right under it but its on a 2 lane road with no shoulder so this was closest I can get. Across from that sign is a hotel with a parking lot for semi drivers so I pulled in there to get the sign in the back ground.

Back