New to C Bodies

66/440

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself, registered and lurked for awhile as I tried to decide just how deep I wanted to be in another project. I have a 76 Town & Country that my wife gave me as an early Christmas gift. Never having owned a C body but lots of other Mopar's I just was not sure what to do with a station wagon. But after spending lots of time surfing the C body sights I have been converted. I noticed that there seem to be a couple of different schools of thought here and I can see value in the different sides. That said I will be looking to try and keep primarily a factory look while upgrading the mechanicals to a more current standard. I want to say thanks for all the information that is shared by everyone here it makes things so much easier. I hope I will be able to contribute as well in some way.
20131227_104827 (1280x820).jpg

20131227_104827 (1280x820).jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great color combo on that wagon, let's see some more of it.

Beautiful car. I've restored one and will help out if I can. Here's my 77:

T&C 003.jpg

That is a mighty fine lookin' wagon. And yes. Please have your wife call my wife. . .

Also: Is there anyone on this list without white hair ?!?

I have no gray my grandfather on my mother side didn't go gray till his late fifties early sixties my mother had no gray when she died at 56

Back