New to the forum

Commando383

Reaction score
Hi all, new the forum from New Zealand. Attached is my 66 Fury VIP (first is as it was, second is as it is now) have the interior and a few other minor things to get done still, including some repairs to the exterior body trim (or replacement if i can source them) although i'm liking it better with the pin striping at the moment. Picture shown is the less the spats on the rear as the locking lever rubs on the tires so am getting them altered.

Thanks,

Ron

Fury 1.jpg20131223_114801.jpg

Fury 1.jpg

20131223_114801.jpg

Welcome aboard. Nice ride. Seeing the left hand drive there's probably an interesting story about how you acquired the car.

Hey Ron! Welcome. Lots of Fury photo's showing up lately. Cool!

Glenn

Welcome aboard. Nice ride. Seeing the left hand drive there's probably an interesting story about how you acquired the car.
Not too interesting a story - i'm the second owner in NZ its been over here since 2007. not sure of its history before being imported. It is matching numbers and has its papers from the US which appear to verify the mileage of 43000 (now closer to 44000). I believe it has had some engine work done due to its performance. i've had it about 18 months now.

Thanks

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice hardtop!

There are plenty - almost a thousand registered here nzmoparforum.co.nz + plenty that are not i'm sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Back