New to the site

Ok guys. After tomorrow, my car will be completely stripped down top to bottom, front to back. In your opinion, and if it were your project, where would be the best place to start the rebuild? Refurbishing interior? Chromework? Sanding the body?

Oh, and by the way, while you guys were tied up with jb cars, i bought a near perfect 78 NYB. Red on red on red. 440. Near mint interior and 98%clean sheetmetal. Not 20 min from my house. :tiphat: After I get what I need, all other parts will be available for purchase. Pics to come tomorrow morn

Ok guys. After tomorrow, my car will be completely stripped down top to bottom, front to back. In your opinion, and if it were your project, where would be the best place to start the rebuild? Refurbishing interior? Chromework? Sanding the body?

Oh, and by the way, while you guys were tied up with jb cars, i bought a near perfect 78 NYB. Red on red on red. 440. Near mint interior and 98%clean sheetmetal. Not 20 min from my house. :tiphat: After I get what I need, all other parts will be available for purchase. Pics to come tomorrow morn
I'm confused. The way you wrote this, it reads that because of scoring the red car, you're going to part out the white car?

(Sent using Forum Runner)

No no no no no no. After I get what I need from the read car, seatbelts, turn signals, header, and a few other small items, I will have the rest of the red car to part out

No no no no no no. After I get what I need from the red car, seatbelts, turn signals, header, and a few other small items, I will have the rest of the red car to part out

OOOOooooooooooo.
You're parting out the red car...:yaayy::eek:s_dancing2::pray::love_eyes:

It sounds as if the red car would be better than the white car or are there other shortcomings with that one except that it probably has no sunroof.

The body is a little worse off than what i originally posted. Quarters are shot. Biggest reasons Im not restoring this one are that there is no title to the car, no sunroof, its a 4door, im not a fan of that style of interior(like cheap velvet crush)pitted frame from sitting close to the ground, steering column is broke, and overall, it is of much lesser quality than the one im working on now.

I take it you like red? And thank you for pointing out that I used the incorrect spelling for red and making me feel like a fool:eek:ops:. I was in a hurry to get out the door when I typed that message

Heres the 77(not 78 like the grill would suggest) I purchased the other day. If anyone is looking for parts, let me know.

022.jpg021.jpg020.jpg019.jpg

And I picked up this little guy along side the road. Helluva worker and he already knows his hammers, drivers, socks and enches:clap:
016.jpg014.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

Cute kid, a little Mopar man!

Wasn't Stan looking for that kind of steering wheel ?

I see wheels and weather stripping here you might want to consider, Bob....

xlf23m.jpg

30x8mdw.jpg

Last edited:
Back