Newbbie !974 Gran Fury owner Can't find out much info on the car.

I get it i am new. Thanks for being so welcoming. First if i want to know what price to throw on a car, i would check Ebay and not waste my time coming to this site. just to let you know i was selling it for 1500 bucks. So putting aside all the welcoming comments. How do you earn your strips? IS there some sort of hazing were i have to jump into a demolition derby to save a car?

Back to my original point. Going to allpar.com does not give much info on the 74. gives a lot on the 74 and up and 73 an older. Wikipedia is crap. So anyone who would like to give me some info that would be great.
Thanks.
You hit it on the head. There really is a hazing that newbies go through here. Weeds out the posers asap. You're still here so..

Animated_GIF_Welcome_Rotating_Sign_Chrome_Blue_w_2.gif

And yes, 15 hundred bucks looks right on the money to me! Very realistically valued.

and my chiltons says GRAN fury 0.o
You are correct. I mistook the side molding on his car for the Fury III lower belt line molding.
His car is also missing the paint stripe that was standard on the Gran and not available on the rest of the line. Repaint?

Welcome Crackerman. I personally would put a carter or edelbrock on it along with a previously owned dual plane aluminum intake and an electronic ignition. Mopar perf ro petronix. Let's see some more photo's. What the interior and engine compartment look like?

I'd have to agree with the others on the wheels

From one new guy to the next, welcome c-man....the hazing can be tough, but ****....I'm 50 years old, and married for 27 years, so these old farts ain't got nothin' that can penetrate my old-lady-proof armor, lol!

There's a bunch of good guys here, with lots of help and good info...glad you could weather the storm, 'cause this is the place to be!

BTW, that's a nice car....I've got a '75 Monaco with a '74 front clip and '69 440, which I'm transforming into a Bluesmobile (you can imagine the shitstorm I endured at first, lol!)

Rob

Hello this is the 1974 Fury i own 7 years.
408 stroker comp cam xe 274 weiand single plane intake and Impco 42517082007042.jpgblok fury 408 009.jpg

{Sorry for my englisch} I am living in the Nethertlands there are 4 1974 Fury s on regestration

17082007042.jpg

blok fury 408 009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back