Nice rear ends.....

Here's my rear end. Gotta couple dimples :tongue5:

Car DOMAIN 02.jpg

IMG_3155SCRATCH.jpg

Ooooohh, the trifecta!!!!

Hey Ironwolf, That's what it looked like when I had it two years ago......let's see what you've done to!

Ohh so you know this car "has300" ?? Do tell me more ................

I bought it in November and had it shipped to me in mid December and sat stored in a warehouse until the beginning of June where it is still sitting untouched due to I just got married and have other pressing priorities at this time. I hope to start digging into the restoration by fall if all goes well or at least get it running and enjoy it as is for a bit. :3gears:

Ohh so you know this car "has300" ?? Do tell me more ................

I bought it in November and had it shipped to me in mid December and sat stored in a warehouse until the beginning of June where it is still sitting untouched due to I just got married and have other pressing priorities at this time. I hope to start digging into the restoration by fall if all goes well or at least get it running and enjoy it as is for a bit. :3gears:

My 300 sat for three years before I started on it, and two years later it still looks the same. Patience....

My 300 sat for three years before I started on it, and two years later it still looks the same. Patience....

PATIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol the previous 69 Sport Fury that I owned I had for 36 years and the last 12 or so years I was waiting to restore it and putting it off for one reason or another until it disappeared from the restoration shop. I am all out of patience ...... I want instant gratification and I want it now !!!! :birthday_cake:

Back