Noob

The 300 is my wifes. She no longer has that particular car since we have bought another one. A red one. Notice her plates, she is a KC Chiefs fan and always wanted a red one. Our plans(her plans) in the Spring are throwing a set of black 20's on it and I'll have to sneak in the lowering job. She's afraid about when it snow and being lowered and all.

Research complete. Too much junk in the trunk. ;) The pumps & batteries take up more of the trunk than I'm willing to give up.

I hear ya.....That was something I was willing to give up. I usually fly solo to an event, so the back seat and floor has plenty of room for chairs, canopies and a cooler. You can set it up any way you like. Pumps off to the side to give you more room. I wanted to show them off.

The 300 is my wifes. She no longer has that particular car since we have bought another one. A red one. Notice her plates, she is a KC Chiefs fan and always wanted a red one. Our plans(her plans) in the Spring are throwing a set of black 20's on it and I'll have to sneak in the lowering job. She's afraid about when it snow and being lowered and all.
You can just change the springs & lower it an inch or so. It will handle WAY better if you do. Pretty cheap & super easy. Eibach & several others make springs for that car.

I personally like the Alcoa 20's better than any other wheel on the LX cars.

Oh yeah...I've already researched the springs and It's gotta be easy. Do you think it will need an allignment with only an inch?

I wont let her choose the rims. They're going to be SRT8 wheels. Either multi spoke or the black 5 or 6 star mags....I cant remember the count. Alot of the other brands seem to Euro or look like they belong on a truck. The Mopar factory wheel are KILLER!

Oh yeah...I've already researched the springs and It's gotta be easy. Do you think it will need an allignment with only an inch?

The Mopar factory wheel are KILLER!
Yep, you have to knock the upper control arm loose & an alignment is cheaper than tires.

I like the plain old forged alcoas. I'm not a huge fan of black wheels.

She had the 20" polished ones on her 2010 Charger and I loved them. I'm leaning towards the black because they would look sharp on the 300. I even told her last night "we need to find a set like the ones on the Charger". Those will be the only polished ones I'll get.

She had the 20" polished ones on her 2010 Charger and I loved them. I'm leaning towards the black because they would look sharp on the 300. I even told her last night "we need to find a set like the ones on the Charger". Those will be the only polished ones I'll get.
Look on LXforums.com for wheels.

Stormer...You don't think you could hide those tanks in that HUGE Imperial trunk. As Sled suggested, off to the side, or above the axle, under the package shelf. If off to either side you could then have a filler panel made up to hide them, same with below the package shelf. You would still have a TON of room in the trunk.

Back