Nostalgia day

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Lots of crazy cars from all over here at the track today. I have the 'BEAST' enter in 2 classes. My regular modified & also Super Stock. They put me in G/MC LoL. I will take some pics of some of the cool cars & post them later. Wish me luck. Never double entered before & never run SS

GMC1.jpg

You thought about this first. ;)

GMC1.jpg

Im the only car is G/MC so I win right? Nope I'm 2 tenths off the G/MC index. Got to run another clas car & hope he is off his index a country mile too. So far I can't find the tree with a periscope. First round of SS should be comming up soon. Lost 1st in mod. Bought back & won 2nd.

Pics

The Chevy wagon is the car I had in the finals. It was a 327. He ran an 8.44 on a 8.32 index & I ran a 8.79 on a 8.64 index. So I knew I had to tree him & I did. His bumper was at my door as we crossed the stripe. Running 2 classes is hectic. One time they called both my classes back to back

image.jpg

More pics

Here are some others. The guy in the rusty Dodge straight axel car is insane. And I say that with the upmost respect.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congrats on your win, must have been fun.

Junk Yard Dog

This car is owned by Legandary Pro Mod crew chief Jim Oddy. It's drivn by the owner of my local track J R Ward. It's a 1956 Chrysler 354 Hemi. It's bad azz fast.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Blown B motor

This Ford pick/up was running a blown 400 Chrysler B motor. I didn't have my phone with me when I talked with him as I was in the staging lanes. It was FAST!

image.jpg

Back