For Sale not mine 1971 Fury III in EV2 Tor red (orange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you like to drive around in a beater just for fun: would be ok for me.
I would check the framerails though

Carsten

Looks like a great deal! There is a member here that found a very similar car in the same area about 4? years ago. I believe he lives in British Columbia. Plymouth fuselages are seldom seem in Alberta, particularly in two door's.

Thanks for the fender tag....black vinyl roof it is.

JustlJust at the pictures...looks like passenger fender and door variance to the quarter, drivers side fender and hood variance to drivers door and quarter. Might have had some paintwork in the past.

Rust isn't terrible from what we can see.

It's nice to see the car has survived this far. I agree with the thoughts of someone fixing the rust and getting it back on the road.

Dave

That's a pretty good price. American money.
shipping would be just over that I would suspect.
But what does it require to get a car across the canadian border to America?

That's a pretty good price. American money.
shipping would be just over that I would suspect.
But what does it require to get a car across the canadian border to America?

You would need to contact US customs to see what import and shipping documents are needed. Right now you probably can not drive the car across the border because the border is still closed. You also would want to check with your state about which title documents you will need and they will accept. If you live in a state that makes you get an inspection to title and tag the car, that could be a problem because of the rust.
Under more normal circumstances, a car that is properly registered in the US or Canada can travel freely across the border as long as the operator has a valid passport. Vehicles crossing the border are required to go thru a border check point and are subject to inspection for contraband.

Dave

Shipping would depend on where you are located.

It's not really a big deal having a car shipped from Canada to the US. There are businesses that do it everyday. Not sure if that would be an essential commercial exception as the border is closed for personal use right now.

Dave

Looks like a great deal! There is a member here that found a very similar car in the same area about 4? years ago. I believe he lives in British Columbia. Plymouth fuselages are seldom seem in Alberta, particularly in two door's.

Tobias found a similar car in southern Saskatchewan around this time last year that I bought from him,if that's the one you're thinking of.Same year,model,and paint color but the one I have has a white roof and interior,a big block and has the formal roof body.(PM29L1D) Mine has a worse interior than the one currently for sale but has a lot less rust and some better option (IMO).It was parked since 1982 and not running but is close to being yard driveable now after several days of work.I paid $2500 CAD for comparison sake.

Tobias found a similar car in southern Saskatchewan around this time last year that I bought from him,if that's the one you're thinking of.Same year,model,and paint color but the one I have has a white roof and interior,a big block and has the formal roof body.(PM29L1D) Mine has a worse interior than the one currently for sale but has a lot less rust and some better option (IMO).It was parked since 1982 and not running but is close to being yard driveable now after several days of work.I paid $2500 CAD for comparison sake.

You're the guy I was thinking of. The car I was thinking of was for sale at least three years ago though. Glad to hear your project is coming along.

Fella says he found a nice build sheet in the rear seat of the car.
Also said that he thinks the car was driven winter and summer and that is where the rust came from.
Says the frame rails are all super solid.
Pics to come

one set.
Car looks pretty good considering.

Resized_20200518_153756_4346.jpeg

Resized_20200518_153915_8956.jpeg

Resized_20200518_153953_1212.jpeg

Resized_20200518_154031_2809.jpeg

Resized_20200518_154053_1019.jpeg

Resized_20200518_154101_1830.jpeg

Resized_20200518_154126_6453.jpeg

next set.
I'm considering, price is right but it's all the way up in Canada. wish I could find this thing closer to me.

Resized_20200518_154235_7182.jpeg

Resized_20200518_154302_3528.jpeg

Resized_20200518_154320_4490.jpeg

Resized_20200518_154433_5280.jpeg

Resized_20200518_154450_6043.jpeg

Resized_Screenshot_20200518-090011_4615 (1).jpeg

Resized_Screenshot_20200518-090011_4615.jpeg

I'm struggling here. Seems like a pretty nice driver after seeing the amount of rust.

I have like 12 cars listed for sale. Sold a few now. I really don't need another car to add to my fleet of 20 something.

I'm hoping someone saves this car.

So it appears to be a pretty plain jane car aside from the ev2 paint. Do any of you see anything unique on the build sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back