For Sale NOT MINE 69 Polara 500 Vert Project $4,495

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter65

Reaction score
Contact seller
Before talking about the car, I had a great day! I decided to break a personal rule and join Fakebook and after submitting my info and waiting for two days, they've disabled my account which is, apparently how they reject your "application". I take pride in that but since my wife has an account, I used hers to log in and check out the Automotive Marketplace because that's all I was going to do anyway.

I found this car that seems very nice optioned for the money, it needs work for sure but it looks like it has good bones.

Millersburg, OH.

upload_2020-1-29_18-35-29.png

upload_2020-1-29_18-35-46.png

upload_2020-1-29_18-35-59.png

upload_2020-1-29_18-36-8.png

upload_2020-1-29_18-36-19.png

upload_2020-1-29_18-36-32.png

upload_2020-1-29_18-36-45.png

upload_2020-1-29_18-37-5.png

LOL "Dodge Avenger"? gotta love the website goofiness, I see many vintage Plymouth's that I search for listed as "Plymouth Acclaim"'s.

Before talking about the car, I had a great day! I decided to break a personal rule and join Fakebook and after submitting my info and waiting for two days, they've disabled my account which is, apparently how they reject your "application". I take pride in that but since my wife has an account, I used hers to log in and check out the Automotive Marketplace because that's all I was going to do anyway.

Wait a minute. . . Why did FB reject you?

Wait a minute. . . Why did FB reject you?

Ahhh they are uberNaazi now to keep the fake accounts from spawning
Last Time I tried I think they wanted me to send a pic of my DL... riiiiiiight.

Glad I <ahem> acquired my account before all the BS hit the fan.

Ahhh they are uberNaazi now to keep the fake accounts from spawning
Last Time I tried I think they wanted me to send a pic of my DL... riiiiiiight.

Glad I <ahem> acquired my account before all the BS hit the fan.

Here's a picture you could send them:

percy-dovetonsils.jpg

For the love of God I've been searching for this ad on FaceBulsheet for hours and I can't find it.

:icon_fU: :mad:

For the love of God I've been searching for this ad on FaceBulsheet for hours and I can't find it.

:icon_fU: :mad:

I agree with how you feel. . . BUT, as I understand it, there are now a lot more cars for sale over on FB MarketPlace than there are on CraigsList. So, if ya wanna find all the cars, you gotta be there. Hate to admit it, but I'm giving some serious thought to it. . .

I agree with how you feel. . . BUT, as I understand it, there are now a lot more cars for sale over on FB MarketPlace than there are on CraigsList. So, if ya wanna find all the cars, you gotta be there. Hate to admit it, but I'm giving some serious thought to it. . .

That's the truth

@68PK21 440.6bbl

I don't know how to search on Facebook so this is my limited knowledge and experience. This was literally the FIRST time I search FB Marketplace.

This search was 100 mile radius from 15074 zip. It was listed in Millersburg, OH. and last night it said over a week ago. The zip for Millersburg is 44564.

Good Luck!

So it is a fake Facebook ad?

:elmer:

I agree, this seems highly suspicious, this was from Oct 2018 and no new pics. I'd definitely need to get eyes on it if I were going to be serious about buying it.

IMO it's worth a look.

The good: Highly optioned, good interior, UN-cracked dash pad.
The bad/questionable: The wiring looks tapered with, the paint looks odd, maybe repaint, maybe rust, maybe dent, see pic below. Missing some trim such as the chrome around the tail lights, but the Polara 500 trim looks decent and that's harder to come by.

If there is no rust issues, everything else should be relatively easy to fix but the wiring may be a challenge.

I looked at this car last year. Frame was really bad in the rear. I bought the original hub caps that were in the trunk. Would be a great parts car. I tried the fb thing also just to watch for cars. I wouldnt do the pic either. F'em. I hate social media crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back