Now I can call her Goldie

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you know how long I have been waiting to get my car back from upholstery (I ***** and moan about on a regular basis).

I named my car Goldie right from the beginning, but it has been "the 300" so far through the restoration process. It just didn't seem right to call her by her proper name while she was all stripped down. Now I feel the name fits, since she is garnering her proper attire.

Goldie.sm.jpg

Goldie.sm.jpg

I was never a big fan of gold, but when it's done right it looks outstanding! Hope you took it around the block with the top down, snow be damned.

Thanks everyone. It was concerned with the interior colors with the gold exterior. I couldn't be happier now that it is finished. It just looks right.

The damn florescent light in his shop where making some of the colors look a little off especially the items re-dyed. Out in the sun it looks great and all the colors compliment each other.:yaayy:

One EFIN Photo?

Damn YOU!!

Looks great from here............. I really wanna see more.

Why do cars look great photographed in the snow?

That car is unreal! Saweet!

Now the big question.......

Are we going to your beautiful vert at Carlisle in July???

Wow! That 300 is a great example! I must agree with polara71, I love pics of clean classic cars in the snow. They look amazing for some reason.

That is one damn fine looking car ! The color is not necessarily gold. I would call it 'Honey Bronze Metallic'.

Thanks everyone. No Carlisle this year. Ripinator your color description is good. I tell people the Saddle Bronze color is like a light flake bronze gold leaning toward a reddish gold as opposed to a true yellow gold.

Back