oh what a fun night

jct

Reaction score
took the car to work today; and on trip home was pretty uneventful. dash lights dimmed to nothing at idle... soon as i was almost pulling into the driveway i decided to hit the brights... killed the car lost all power FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! it used to have a fuseable link but one of the PO's replaced it with a fast blow 30amp glass fuse... i'm guessing it needs to be a slow blow fuse... and my head lights might be one of the problems too being halogen 5000 bulbs and i need the tungsten filament 4000 bulbs and a new headlight dimmer foot switch...

was only 100 feet from the driveway ^_^ just used a jumper wire to start it up and into the driveway :thumbsup:

yea I made it home today pulled right in front of the garage got out to open the garage...and it died so figured I would push it and it started rolling, Luckily a nice old man stopped and he helped me get it started and in the garage....yea old Cars suck lol.

fixed my car and spent less than 13 dollars, new headlight dimmer switch and a new fuses

the busted switch popped off into two pieces and grounded out blowing the fuse(able link) the PO sure did like half assing thier fixes esp on the electrical components aspect of things >_<

so all is good will be replacing the fuse with a slowblow fuse when i get 'em.

well compared to modern electronics it should be this simple :thumbsup:

P1040461_zpsli0nyaop.jpg
[/IMG]

Back