Oil from nowhere

TWS67'Fury

Reaction score
Ok so I have an oil leak (pic below) and it pools at the top and is also spraying on the fuel pump I think it's the timing cover gasket but before I take the whole front of the engine apart I would like another opinion.
20230516_131750.jpg
20230516_131810.jpg

Either that or the front of the Intake is leaking, so when it cars running the fan spreads it all Over. IMO..

Use Degreaser ALL over and a good power wash then start pulling parts IMO..

Just to abet competent advice beyond washing all the old crap off, then watching carefully to seek the leak, please tell us what engine you're running, just to be sure.

Just to abet competent advice beyond washing all the old crap off, then watching carefully to seek the leak, please tell us what engine you're running, just to be sure.
318 with offenhauser 4brrl Intake this leak has occurred before the 4brrl intake swap its not bad enough to cause damage but I would just like to remedy it.

318 with offenhauser 4brrl Intake this leak has occurred before the 4brrl intake swap its not bad enough to cause damage but I would just like to remedy it.

Uh huh! Thought that looked like an LA block water pump. Then the intake may well be where the leak exists. Just wanted to be sure my eyes weren't deceiving me....

He said it was leaking before he changed the intake. I would clean it up first and try to see where it is coming from before taking anything apart.

Back