For Sale one sexy Fury wagon (on the surface, anyway_

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Plymouth Fury SPORT | eBay

“DECENT LOOKING VEHICLE INSIDE & OUT WITH A SOLID FRAME & GOOD RUNNING GEAR. NOT A SHOW CAR BUT ITS PRESENTABLE & ALWAYS STARTS EASY & RUNS. THE MOTOR HAS BEEN IN CONSTANT USE FOR OVER 150K MILES. QUARTER PANELS HAVE BEEN REPAIRED WITH BONDO. TRUNK FLOOR (under 3rd row seat) IS POORLY PATCHED. INTERIOR IS COMFORTABLE & HAS AN ALL NEW HEADLINER.”

'.jpg

-=.jpg

-0.jpg

0i-=.jpg

780.jpg

890-.jpg

6789.jpg

7689.jpg

dfgdfgdfg.jpg

e567.jpg

I saw this listed ....thanks.
It was originally B5.... with a B5 gut. Now black and red ....booooo. No thank you,

Missing the tailgate finish panel and it was a Sport Suburban so the wood grain and related moldings have been removed.
:BangHead:

What kind of Center piece and cap is on that road wheel ? I’ve never seen that type on one of those wheels before.

I sense that a closer look at this one would only bring more heartbreak. The paint looks terrible so I can only imagine how bad what is underneath it is.

Wow! You folks are harsh! We are talking about 45 year old cars and not even considering that not everyone has 8 grand to sink into paint. It’s a freakin mopar and just appreciate it for being that. Don’t be so judgmental. We love our mopars because they are mopars, not because they’re supreme examples of an automobile.

perhaps, one does the best they can with what they have. The car could have been totally roached out. It's been brought back.

What kind of Center piece and cap is on that road wheel ? I’ve never seen that type on one of those wheels before.
That style of caps was seen installed on to Chrome-styled Road wheels from 76 to 78, so they are correct but not for this year model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back