Opinions rt or srt

So do Toyota Avalons....

Posted via Topify on Android

At 100hp less, I beg to differ. At least the Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, Corvettes and Camaros have heritage. No offense to you if you own one, but an Avalon is about as soulless as you can get. The aforementioned cars may not be equal to their ancestors, but you definitely know you are driving a modern day Muscle Car. An Avalon, not so much.

Yes they do. For mindless drab boring runs to Walgrreens, Walmaet, and Home Depot, they are an awesome DD.

Yes they do. For mindless drab boring runs to Walgrreens, Walmaet, and Home Depot, they are an awesome DD.

Rexus is correct, you reach your destination and return home... with a Challenger you go beyond, you dont wanna go home

Ya know, if that was true panther pink I may agree BUT only because of the white interior but its not, its Revlon pink

Here's one I really like but the guy smoked in it.

03.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

I like the custom interior, thats the only way a white stripe looks good on the purple..... I do believe that fellow is on Challengertalk.com

Well it's been a long cold winter and I've decided to say screw it and bought a summer car. I'm going to Iowa Friday to pick it up.

2009 str8 30k miles a couple of mods and she puts down 400 at the wheels. Maybe next month I'll be able to drive it.lol!!!

20140323_095143_zpsswkhpawo.jpg

IMG_20130602_165458_353_zps96b7aec1.jpg

I looked a long time for something special and the price on this one was just to good to pass up.

JLT Custom Cold Air Kit (Best out there with CFM Flow) Have Extra Filter too!(Have original intake)
87 MM Throttle Body (Have original factory OEM TB)
Magnaflow High Flow Cats
Corsa Catback
Diablo Tuned, Dyno, 400 RWHP, 398 RWHP TRQ (Comes with Diablo Tuner with OEM Tune)
Sequential Turn Signals Rear (Neat)
180 Thernostat (Have Original 207 Degree)

For 24.5k not bad.

The exhaust had to be at least a grand and the rest I have no idea. I would guess the total would be 2k plus. I get the stock parts plus some extras. The only thing about it is that I wish it had is a sun roof.

Back