Opinions rt or srt

I guess I have a record for buying money pits. The one I'm picking up tomorrow is a 6 speed. I ran his posts on the lx forms and didn't find anything. He does have a few video's of it running flat out and it seems to rock. I had a hopped up Twin Turbo Stealth for 10 years and it rock but if you broke it you sure were going to pay to get it fix.
I'm sure it will move a little faster than my NYB. lol!!!!!!

I bought a new 2010 R/T with the six speed, (not SRT)and it was a blast to drive, which is why I bought it. In my case I travelled a lot, and wanted a fun fast car to drive. I paid 28k new, and got 24k two years later. I put 30k on it in two years, averaged 21mpg city/hwy, and 27+ across country. I traded it in to get my wife a new jeep, and the dealer wanted it because it was a six speed, as they are in short supply according to the Dealer I traded with. I'm just offering another perspective, just enjoy the car!

I just made it back from my 800 mile trip and the car made it back with out any problems. She pulled 27 miles per gallon. I let my 25 yr old son drive it for 200 miles just to give him the fever.
And yes I did get stuck trying to drive up my driveway from yesterday snow storm.

srt 001.jpg

srt 003.jpg

srt 005.jpg

I just made it back from my 800 mile trip and the car made it back with out any problems. She pulled 27 miles per gallon. I let my 25 yr old son drive it for 200 miles just to give him the fever.
And yes I did get stuck trying to drive up my driveway from yesterday snow storm.

Looks great, nice color combo!

That gas mileage is amazing. Our Kia Soul doesn't get much better than that... Cool car btw.

Before my RT had a thousand miles on it my wife and I went to DC for a concert.The car was two weeks old, I did 80 mph there and back on 95 and got 28 mpg. These things get excellent highway fuel economy

That gas mileage is amazing. Our Kia Soul doesn't get much better than that... Cool car btw.

Dodge falls way short of kia though in their ability to pirate, steal and otherwise rip off intellectual property, copyright, patent, etc.

kia though in their ability to pirate, steal and otherwise rip off intellectual property, copyright, patent, etc.
Harsh words to describe merely "me-too" styling. You're talking legal stuff.

Back