For Sale Orange Side Marker Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonacoBlue

Reaction score
Contact seller
Have orange side marker lens, I think it fits B-bodies and 80’s to early 90’s Mopar trucks. It’s used, but in excellent condition. Has fastener nuts. $15 plus shipping. Price negotiable. It’s in north central North Carolina. PM me here on FCBO, my name on this site is MonacoBlue.

3CAA53A6-7763-4C23-9191-7AEA43A95ACC.jpeg

3EDFD588-5C94-4672-9D79-522F96D9C2FE.jpeg

Are you an S23 guy? I hear there is someone with one of those in Weston, WV. Johnny at the Car Farm near Bluefield, WV may have some parts for that, but I don’t know.

Are you an S23 guy? I hear there is someone with one of those in Weston, WV. Johnny at the Car Farm near Bluefield, WV may have some parts for that, but I don’t know.

We are not that far apart. I am a Sport Fury GT guy. If you hear of the S/23 going up for sale, let me know.

These were used on just about everything...lots of potential applications.

Some examples:

1972-dodge-challenge-5.jpg
download.jpg
1981-dodge-ramcharger-150-royal-se.jpg

This one came off a truck, it had that aluminum and black trim on it.

We are not that far apart. I am a Sport Fury GT guy. If you hear of the S/23 going up for sale, let me know.
I need to try to hit some car shows this summer, maybe one toward Charlotte. I’ve been in Denver to Steele Rubber Products. I tried to get a hard to find rubber seal made for my wagon there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back