Photo-hack

GooBak

Reaction score
Soooo I was adding pictures to my desktop backgrounds folder, which is at about 250 pics, and an idea struck me... Now, I'm no photoshop whiz, in fact I don't even have photoshop, hence "Photo-hack". I did this on paint so try not to hate on it too bad. I got the idea while pondering land-speed racing... so here it is... 5-01-2013-006-800x538.jpg

Sexy, right?

5-01-2013-006-800x538.jpg

Those limestone blocks are gonna slow you way down for land speed Racin and totally elimate any edge you are hoping for from the wing and aero car nose

I do those "what if's" all the time.
You should see what a NYB with a '67 Imperial nose and *** end look like.
If I had the money.............

Looks damn near real. I'd drive that, just because! And also get the great comments, like "Man, my Dad had that very same car in the early '70s, except his was white with a 383 Hemi!"

Seen that car before in an online article looong time ago. Always cool to discover someone is still driving these beauties around on the road these days relatively unscathed condition (sans the super bird stuff of course).

I love it! Go fast items all over!

Now, just got to add some hood scoops!!

Looks damn near real. I'd drive that, just because! And also get the great comments, like "Man, my Dad had that very same car in the early '70s, except his was white with a 383 Hemi!"

Oh I LOVE those guys! Stuff like "I test drove a V-12 Viper once" or 'Factory 454 BBC Corvair' brings a tear to my eye...

Back