Pics of 69-73 C bodies

Great view during lunch today. Food was okay...

IMG_4455.JPG

I guess I can add my recent purchase. We trailered it home from Great Falls Montana after it was brought down from Calgary AB. not sure if many of these around
DSC04772.JPG
DSC04778.JPG
DSC04779.JPG

Do I see some blue on those whitewalls? Where did you, or the seller, find new tires in that style?

Look great by the way!

on the car when i purchased it, seller said "brand new", i would imagine Canada, tires are "Hancock optimo H724 P23575R15"

The whitewalls of brand new white wall tires are often covered by a blueish coating to protect the white surface from being stained during storage of the tires before being sold. The first pressure-wash will dissolve the blue coating and reveal a white surface.

Yeahrightgreer, your DD looks too nice to be used daily IMO.

You’re probably right - it’s a low mileage highly optioned car. Got it last year at 32,000 miles. I’m at 36,000 now. It makes me cringe everytime I drive it. It’s a big part of the reason I decided to get a second Fusie so I didn’t rack up the miles - but I believe these old girls are meant to be driven. It was taken care of all its life and only driven on sundays to church. Unfortunately it lived its entire life 15 minutes from the beach under a carport so the Dutchman panel is bubbly. She’ll be getting a full metal work, paint and restoration at some point.

On the bright side I live on my job site - so realistically I only get to drive her on the weekends anyways.

7EC18128-94EB-4809-9813-F6A3BAE31458.jpeg

43070199-784F-4A83-AD23-E83CE7759F7C.jpeg

28729975-F9B7-4664-AA3A-3C542C6DE6E4.jpeg

0CC76BA0-8DAB-4A1E-AD32-CAD4A11DC5A8.jpeg

The whitewalls of brand new white wall tires are often covered by a blueish coating to protect the white surface from being stained during storage of the tires before being sold. The first pressure-wash will dissolve the blue coating and reveal a white surface.
I understand that, which was why I was asking where he bought them. There was a discussion a few months back where people were saying they could not find white wall tires, outside of wide whites.

Back