Pics of 69-73 C bodies

Dodge, Plymouths ad Chryslers were popular limousines and luxory cars in Finland during -60 and early -70 due active importer. Even Darts and Valiants.
For example that Polara”TUR-1” is first owned by covernment as limousine for Turku county covernor (free translation) and my pink, originally black Fury 3 was limousine for director general of big company.

@69monaco -- I know of 26 Polara 'verts in Europe, so I would venture that there must be more. The ultimate authority on 1970 Polara 'verts (@polara71) would be the best person to chime in (although Polara Dave stops tracking them closely once they move abroad, which is why I've devoted some energy to keeping records of the overseas sales).

A couple of the 26 cars of which I know (1/2 in Norway, 1/9 in Finland -- the latter is currently for sale on Netti after arriving there last year) are really projects. Of course @fc7_plumcrazy would know tons.

PS: The EB3 N-code that was in the NL (Don's old car, for the Yahoo Board veterans) may have left the Low Countries, and I don't know of its current whereabouts. I have heard that it may be in Finland, but I have no concrete proof. If that were the case, there'd be 10 in Finland, not 9.

Last edited:
upload_2020-5-9_22-10-11.png

Made this picture about 10 years ago………( Tom Merkel,s car garden )

GP 30's or 25? I remember on the ICG we had a ton of those GP-40's....3000 hp they were fast and a good all purpose locomotive! You could at least switch out cars on the road with them as well as all the GP series. Anyway, a few railroad memories!

@69monaco -- I know of 26 Polara 'verts in Europe, so I would venture that there must be more. The ultimate authority on 1970 Polara 'verts (@polara71) would be the best person to chime in (although Polara Dave stops tracking them closely once they move abroad, which is why I've devoted some energy to keeping records of the overseas sales).

A couple of the 26 cars of which I know (1/2 in Norway, 1/9 in Finland -- the latter is currently for sale on Netti after arriving there last year) are really projects. Of course @fc7_plumcrazy would know tons.

PS: The EB3 N-code that was in the NL (Don's old car, for the Yahoo Board veterans) may have left the Low Countries, and I don't know of its current whereabouts. I have heard that it may be in Finland, but I have no concrete proof. If that were the case, there'd be 10 in Finland, not 9.

Good Grief has the number really risen to 26?

Took Clarissa out on the Autobahn today. I think a few people were surprised to see this getting bigger in their mirror! :icon_fU:
F5CD536F-E59E-4AC6-9792-1114DA1E1401.jpeg

Well, @Ripinator and I did it again! This time, I drove Poppy to his place. Then, taking advantage of the sunny, warm and dry weather, we drove our cars as a small convoy for a good couple of hours on well-paved country roads. :steering:

Here is Poppy parked next to Rip's 1966 Chrysler 300 while we were having lunch. The sun disappeared behind a few clouds so we did not get too hot :)

IMG_6903red FCBO.jpg

Last edited:
Back