Pics of 69-73 C bodies

So when did you get religion and buy a 1971 Imperial - my favorite model year of them all? You have been holding out on me! Its a gorgeous blue too!

a loooooong time ago my friend. And it left me shortly after we meet in 2014.
The blue is not a bad colour. But not original to the car. I couldn't live with it as it was originally FQ5 turquoise. Car was rustfree from Oklahoma, never welded and had an excellent shiny glossy paint job outside. Everyone loved it. Just I couldn't. If it would have been faded original paint I would still own it

Carsten

271.JPG
001.JPG
026.JPG
067.JPG
070.JPG
084.JPG
170.JPG
177.JPG
248.JPG
249.JPG

My only problem is I can't stop myself from driving it! I wondered how long it would take before someone recognized it.

If that is your worst problem, then life is good!

From what I saw back when the car was for sale, your Newport will want a dash pad at some point. I posted, in that same thread, info about another ‘71 that might be a cheap yet good donor. I don’t know if it’s still available but it might be worth a shot.

GJ4 is my favorite green by a mile. Keep us posted!

244-jpg.jpg

Great car 4spd conversion.........needs orig grill color and redlines ( my opinion ).

Where is that black 1969 Polara 2 door in the junkyard? It’s looks pretty good in the picture. Are there any details on it?
it was at the old DVAP mainplace in Phoenix.
It was "fresh" in April 2012.
Saw it again April 2014 and it was already heavily parted.
So it is history now

it was at the old DVAP mainplace in Phoenix.
It was "fresh" in April 2012.
Saw it again April 2014 and it was already heavily parted.
So it is history now

Thanks for the reply. That’s disappointing since it looks pretty good, at least from that picture. I wonder if it was factory black and had any other nice options besides the superlite.

Back