Pics of Engine bay with Factory Cruise Control Installed on 68' 300

sprice

Reaction score
Would anyone have a picture of the drivers side, (under hood) fender where the factory cruise control would mount? I have two mounts and different servos so not sure what should be mounted where. Car did not have the option when I purchased the car so either no mounting holes or none that match. Also if one knows the cable lengths by chance, would be appreciated. Thank you.

If it's a Dodge, Plymouth or Chrysler, there should be dimples in the front inner fenders where the bolts holes for the brackets go.

I don't know the length of the cables.

Your servo should look like this:

NOS 67 IMP AUTOPILOT SERVO.jpg

1968 what is the first year of the new style cruise control. It had 2 vacuum hoses to the front of the servo and two wires on the top. 68/69 used this set up. They change to a 1 vacuum line servo in 70 . This is a picture of mine in the 69. I included pictures from the 1968 fury service manual . I’ve also included a picture of the bracket you need for the servo to the inner fender .
IMG_5064.jpeg
IMG_5065.jpeg
IMG_5068.jpeg
IMG_5067.jpeg
IMG_5080.jpeg
IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5073.jpeg

Was not 68 the transition year for the cruise control set-ups? The earlier version phased out for the newer system Welder Guy posted.

@Welder guy - thanks - I know that Imps still used the boxy old style one in 68, and I couldn't remember when Dodge Plymouth and Chrysler switched.
I try help out when I can . I’m familiar with this two-year only C/C set up. I just installed one a few months ago in my brothers 69 road runner.

Yes, I believe it has the newer style. Thanks to all for the pictures. I can see what I need to mount. I do have this bracket.

Back