Piedmont MOPAR show

Damn I missed it last year too. You're going to have to post when something is going on at Farmington. That's only a 30-45 minute drive for me.

Who owns this wagon? I saw it uptown at the local cruise in a few nights ago but never saw anyone with it.
June ninth at Spencer shops all Mopar show Carolina Plymouth group ,way smaller but they have trains!

June ninth at Spencer shops all Mopar show Carolina Plymouth group ,way smaller but they have trains!

Thanks for the info but I won't be able to make that one. I've got a fishing trip planned for that week so that's way more important.

I missed these when they were first posted but I appreciate you posting so many pictures. I lived in Winston-Salem and was a member of Piedmont Mopars from 1994 until 2001 when I got transferred back home to California. I enjoyed seeing the quality and variety of the cars and your pictures took me right back to walking the rows. I am happy to see it is still going strong. Ron Osborne ran the club when I was a member and he has one heck of a collection of Forward Look cars, too. He is an incredible source of knowledge and a great guy to learn from, by the way. Again, thanks for sharing.

I missed these when they were first posted but I appreciate you posting so many pictures. I lived in Winston-Salem and was a member of Piedmont Mopars from 1994 until 2001 when I got transferred back home to California. I enjoyed seeing the quality and variety of the cars and your pictures took me right back to walking the rows. I am happy to see it is still going strong. Ron Osborne ran the club when I was a member and he has one heck of a collection of Forward Look cars, too. He is an incredible source of knowledge and a great guy to learn from, by the way. Again, thanks for sharing.
Yea he was there with a couple of FL cars

Back