Plasti Dipping My 300 Tonight

joke fail Ross
Over my head....

By the way, guys, I LOVE the way they turned out. They were shitty beat up magnums & now they look awesome. I can't wait to get them back on the car.

What can I dip next?
I'm happy you got the results you were hoping for. I can appreciate that feeling.
Your dippamania is attracting a lot of attention. And I can especially appreciate that feeling.
You are a mad man, Ross. Never change.

Posted via Topify on Android

Turned out nice Ross. Looking forward to seeing them on the car. I wonder if this is Dipped? I figgin love this show and this car.

Pontiac.jpg

If they don't look good on the 300 you can always put them on your dipped 6.1 car.

I saw a guy on youtube plastidip his honda. When he tried to peel it off it look like a creature from star-trek next generation......... I guess he belived it doesn't do any damage ether.........

I have no idea why but I thought for some reason these wheels were going on the 67 Monaco.

Can we see some pix with a little higher uhh fidelity?

I saw a guy on youtube plastidip his honda. When he tried to peel it off it look like a creature from star-trek next generation......... I guess he belived it doesn't do any damage ether.........
Now Jason, you don't really think that some dude with a honda on YouTube is a reasonable case study, I hope.

Check out dippers anonymous on Facebook. There's some unbelievable gorgeous dip jobs.

Just meant I can't see very good from those pics. I meant no offense.

Are you happy with them? That's all that matters
I'm just being a smart ***. Those are my only pictures.

The pics are not of very good quality as are the other pics he's posted in the past. Maybe that's by design.
Yes, I think he's hiding something.

I put in a request to join plastidippers anonymous..........

Now Jason, you don't really think that some dude with a honda on YouTube is a reasonable case study, I hope.

Check out dippers anonymous on Facebook. There's some unbelievable gorgeous dip jobs.

Back