WANTED Proportioning valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoatMan

Reaction score
Contact seller
looking for a new or ready to install proportioning valve/metering valve.

for a 66 300 I am doing a front disk conversion on (parts from a 69 polara).

Cant find locally at Right Stuff-and not something they have at the ready in box stores.

If you have something or know where I can order one just let me know

Do you know if that will work with my current setup? does it not have to be the 68-72 variety?

Inline tube has re-production units, they have photos of the various units they produce www.inlinetube.com

Mancini racing has a variety of reproduction units and universal type units at www.manciniracing.com

Most of the reproduction units would probably work and be functional for your conversion, the main issue will be finding one with the correct mounting bracket that will fit where you need to install it. You may also need to fabricate new steel brake tubing for the front brakes as the disc brake cars typically had slightly larger brake lines to service the higher volume needed for disc brakes. The "portioning" valves are often referred to as distribution blocks in some of the literature, so using that term will yield more results for your web search.

Dave

Last edited:
Do you know if that will work with my current setup? does it not have to be the 68-72 variety?
I don't know. I have sold several of these. So far no problems. Take a look at those new ones. They may work for. If not let me know & I'll get a pic of mine. $20 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back