Pulling a Fusie home this weekend...

This year we will have our 50th anniversary

Congrats to you and your bride! Im halfway to that number but it seems like only yesterday. Our oldest is getting married in a year or so to a Chrysler tech (not one of my guys) and we couldn't be happier but they did have good role models as I know yours did! Here's to another 50!

The car is home and smelling of moth balls because it has moth balls under the seats to keep the rodents at bay.

Interior is rough and carpet is trashed but the rest is in decent shape.
the body is straight as an arrow other than some damaged body trim which is quite repairable
Last on the road in 90 and the car is solid!
the typical bottom of the vinyl roof is a good as can be from the factory with no rust at all.
there is some rust issues at the bottom of each fron fender and some rust or accident repairs in the left rear 1/4 panel. it is a different colur than the rest of the car.

Has factory A/C - no auto temp!
Not going to tear this one apart but clean it up for the next C body lover.

I'll take some detailed shots later and post them.

Here's a repeat of the other post. to keep everyone interested! LOL!!
image.jpeg

Fender tag pic?

I'll get it at lunch today!

I know it has a 400 2bbl,
8 3/4" 2.76 differential not sure if it is sure grip yet but probably not.
A/C non Auto Temp!
4 doors crank windows

Non Factory but cool add-on's are a home brewed bug shield drilled directly into the front of the hood...and an AutoZone style rear window defroster kit
CB radio(bracket only) and whip antenna!

Has the original trunk floor mat although it is a bit ripped.
The rear 1/4 has been repaired due to a possible collision?

The box of moth balls came free of charge..

Last edited:
OH! one last thing, the air in 3 of the 4 tires is imported directly from Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

SCORE!!!!:lol:

A good alternative to moth balls are dryer sheets, in the trunk, interior and on the intake manifold. They will keep the rodents away and smell much more pleasant.

Almost forgot....whens the day Bill...belive it was July sometime?
July 30th.

My wife and her identical twin were adopted when they were just under a year old. She had no record of her birth parents and always wondered about them and why she was given up for adoption. Anyway, thanks to changes in the laws regarding the release of info and the internet she found a few clues last year and has managed to find a half sister, half brother and a ton of cousins and nieces spread all over the world. Everyone decided to get together this summer for a meet and greet at a lake near Kelowna BC. There will be about 50 relatives arriving from Australia, New Zealand, England, Sweden, USA and four Canadian provinces. As it turns out, our wedding anniversary is smack in the middle of that hoedown. Good thing BC and the Okanagan Valley is famous for great wines!
:canada::thumbsup:

July 30th.
Everyone decided to get together this summer for a meet and greet at a lake near Kelowna BC. There will be about 50 relatives arriving from Australia, New Zealand, England, Sweden, USA and four Canadian provinces. As it turns out, our wedding anniversary is smack in the middle of that hoedown. Good thing BC and the Okanagan Valley is famous for great wines!
:canada::thumbsup:

Sounds like a good time.

Back