R.I.P. Misty

Man, I'm so sorry for your loss, Chris. I remember meeting her at your place. I'm glad you had the option of making her final moments in a comfortable setting surrounded by her family. I'll never do it any other way either. Pets are special blessings that are never with us for long enough.

Some of you have met Misty either at my place or at Carlisle a few years ago. We had to end her pain today. She'll be missed but she had a great life with lots of love given and received.
View attachment 615176View attachment 615177View attachment 615178

Chris: I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your best friend Misty. I well remember meeting you both at Carlisle. I have faith that some day we will see our furry friends again on the other side. All the best to you and your family. Rip

Sorry to hear about your loss. Very good looking member of the family. I always try to rescue another one or two after one goes to heaven. It helps the healing process. Now I have a pack.

20230904_195147.jpg

@azblackhemi -- I am very sorry to hear of Misty's demise. Best wishes to you and to the other members of your family: you showed her love till the end.

Back