R.I.P. Misty

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Some of you have met Misty either at my place or at Carlisle a few years ago. We had to end her pain today. She'll be missed but she had a great life with lots of love given and received.
PA310016 (1).JPG
PA310009 (1).JPG
PA310017 (1).JPG

Very sorry for your loss buddy.

I've owned a bunch of dogs over the years, or maybe they owned me... Sometimes I'm not sure.

When it came time for that last ride to the vets, I always took solace in that we gave them a good home (especially the rescues) and a good life. When it came to the end, we didn't let them suffer. It's part of having the dog and it's the right thing to do.

I'm sorry you've lost a buddy.

Many people will not equate cats with dogs and I avoid the argument with such people. The point is I get emotionally invested in my furry felines as any dog lover does with their Fidos. My most recent loss was the one everyone dreads the most. Due to lack of facilities in Fumbuck County, I was forced by circumstances to bring her out back to Camp FUHOA and with a .22, do the unimaginable myself. I haven't been right since. I'm glad you didn't have to do what I did. But it sucks bad either way . My sincere condolences , Chris.

Many people will not equate cats with dogs and I avoid the argument with such people. The point is I get emotionally invested in my furry felines as any dog lover does with their Fidos. My most recent loss was the one everyone dreads the most. Due to lack of facilities in Fumbuck County, I was forced by circumstances to bring her out back to Camp FUHOA and with a .22, do the unimaginable myself. I haven't been right since. I'm glad you didn't have to do what I did. But it sucks bad either way . My sincere condolences , Chris.
I get it Stan. I've had some really great cats too. We had them come to the house to do it and I won't do it any other way in the future. Made it very peaceful and gentle.

Yes Maggie and I met Misty.
So sorry for your loss. Pets are family members and its always tough when they cross the rainbow bridge.

Sorry for your loss. I had 2 German Shepherds and they were awesome. Treated me like a king and it hurt when they left.
Remember the great times…

Back