Reassembling jazebelle.

At one point in my life I was homeless, so if I wanted it bad enough I could easily revert back to that OR live in the backseat of the 300.

And now were back to getting laid in a C body....everything does come full circle here

Further progress....

Sorry to bust in on you guys with an ON topic post......:laughing4:

Aside from a few decals and stickers the underhood portion of Jezabelle's assembly is done. Runs as good as it looks to.
I'm starting in on the interior with some sound deadner on the floor and a new carpet. Also installed the well liner.
I've got one power window giving me a fit but should have it working tomorrow.

engine left (Large).jpg

engine right (Large).jpg

front floor underlay (Large).jpg

rear floor underlay (Large).jpg

carpet laid. (Large).jpg

Nice work, job well done.

Are you putting some dynamat inside the doors also?

Nice , that looks fantastic.

Your trim ring box is addressed, now to get it to the post office. Do you realize you painted and reassembled a car quicker than I can mail something?

[QUOTE=Greg B.;29868]Is that sound deadener Dynamat or a different brand? Any recos on sourcing or best pricing?[/QUOTE]

The sound deadner is called "rattletrap" and is identical to "dynamat" at half the price.
It's a adheasive rubber/butyl type of material with a foil layer, 80M thickness, installed with a heat gun and roller. (they supply the roller and knife).
I got 50 sq ft in an 18" wide roll for $109.00 with free shipping. It's listed on ebay. I ended up using almost exactly 50 sq ft. on the floor.

I used a foil lined bubble wrap material inside the doors and 1/4 panels, Just glued it to the outer panels. (Made it a lot easier to see to work inside the doors).

Your trim ring box is addressed, now to get it to the post office. Do you realize you painted and reassembled a car quicker than I can mail something?[/QUOTE]

YES Dave... I know... :poke:
If it will make ya feel better i'll back off the pace and let you catch up......:eek:s_dancing2:

Really though... I appreciate you making the trim rings avaliable.... Still five weeks to The Turkey Run...

Is that silver foil on that sound-deadener supposed to stay on or did you remove it before carped installation ?

Still in the post office lot, they'll be there by Thursday..... Next day was 45 bucks , I figured you could wait a few more days....

Still in the post office lot, they'll be there by Thursday..... Next day was 45 bucks , I figured you could wait a few more days....

Thanks Dave, I appreciate the effort. Snail mail is fine, I need to remove the wheels to install the WOM's so won't install them until after that anyways. I have the center caps so the trim rings will complete the road wheels. I'll get a check or M/O to you as soon as I know the total with postage.
Will.

Your welcome, look them over if you don't want them send them back. I think they are in real nice shape, the postage amount is on the postal label on the box.

Now you don't have to slow down.

Back