Red line tires on Road rally wheels

66l78rat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Bought some low mileage repo radial Red line 235 75 15 cheap.Gonna run them on chrome 16 slot road rally 6 inch wide rims.Anybody seen redlines on road rally before?? My car is a B5 blue 69 SF conv.Will 225 75 tires fit good on 6 inch wide rims.I know WW tires are correct but these were cheap,any c bodies pics with this setup would be appreciated

Bought some low mileage repo radial Red line 235 75 15 cheap.Gonna run them on chrome 16 slot road rally 6 inch wide rims.Anybody seen redlines on road rally before?? My car is a B5 blue 69 SF conv.Will 225 75 tires fit good on 6 inch wide rims.I know WW tires are correct but these were cheap,any c bodies pics with this setup would be appreciated

Red lines were mostly on the Dodge Chargers and Road Runners and a lot of GM cars with a performance name plate. Have not seen them on a Sport Fury. Most of them would have the double stripe white wall or a wider single stripe white wall. Might want to look in the dealer option book to see if they were available on the sport fury.

Dave

I know I'm fixing to catch hell here, but they don't look too bad depending on the color of the car.
I am going to return it to the 235 whitewalls but had these sitting in the garage from another project
and wanted to see how it looked. These are 225's.
upload_2018-8-14_17-10-20-png.png

My bone stock car with wheel covers n skirts.Going with Chrome road rallys n no rear skirts(got correct trim)so I can have second sportier look.Came across redlines cheap

0907181157.jpg

0907181157b.jpg

What brand of tires are they? I'm sort of temped to search for a set

I'm picking up tomorrow,forget right now.Had less than 5K miles,he paid $300 each,sold all 4 to me for $200.Name brand radial not bias ply,just can't remember,getting old is tough.

Be SURE to check the date code on the red line tires!

As I recall, the redlines looked pretty neat back when they were standard equipment on some cars. UNTIL they got hidden behind some road scum and such. Need to keep them clean just like whitewalls.

The P235/75R-15 was a factory set-up on the W23 16-slot Road Wheels, on LOTS of Formal Chryslers.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

As I recall. By the time the Rallye Wheels came out in ‘70? the white letter tires had replaced the redlines as an option. We had redlines on ‘69 thru ‘69 A and B bodies. They looked great on Road Wheels.

Back