Refurbish time

No, the HPs are no longer part of the story. I have the one stud complete submerged in PB in a small jar. I'm hoping that will unlock the nut so I can put the stud in first before everything else.

No, the HPs are no longer part of the story. I have the one stud complete submerged in PB in a small jar. I'm hoping that will unlock the nut so I can put the stud in first before everything else.
Oh, I thought you already bought them from what I read in the Wanted thread. That was a smokin' deal.

Long story short I was yakking with somebody (another mopar guy I know but who is into newer 4banger mopars) tells me he has a friend in Bethlehem (PA) who had very slightly used TTi headers in the basement who might sell for way less than cost b/c he wasn't using them and was hard up for cash. I would've NEVER considered it otherwise..so I held off on the HPs to see if I could get my hands on the headers. Unfortunately they are a body pieces. No amount of cursing, wd40, and hammering would make them fit.

Oh, I thought you already bought them from what I read in the Wanted thread. That was a smokin' deal.
Yea they were very reasonably priced....and like how seller operated (has pay pall account). I won't consider any other type of transaction unless I know that person....in person.

Didn't know I was part of any particular group other than owning a c body Mopar.

You are in the Jersey group
The Carlisle group
The Chrysler group
10,000 posts group
daily driver C body group....

Keep digging I can come up with a hundred.....

I'm sorry I misunderstood and thought you literally pulled the threads out for the one stud back when I suggested the Heli-Coil.

I'm sorry I misunderstood and thought you literally pulled the threads out for the one stud back when I suggested the Heli-Coil.
No worries Matt. I put hi temp liquid pipe thread on it and reinstalled. Gonna let it set over night and cross fingers. I'm damn happy the threads are not stripped.

Back