Release the hounds!!

furyus 67

Reaction score
Personally.......Id drive it!! On another note......finally I'm not the only Cbody!!
Frankenmuth autofest 2016. I'll have a boat load more pictures by Sunday.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've seen pictures of that one before years ago on the Dry Dock. To each his own I guess.
There is a part of me that feels the chop was wasted on this car, then the other part says "nah" I am a fan of unique and unusual cars.

Always heard about that show, but never made it when I was up there. All the car buds up there went every year. Said it was HUGE!

Look forward to more pics!

Always heard about that show, but never made it when I was up there. All the car buds up there went every year. Said it was HUGE!

Look forward to more pics!
3k+ on the car count a few years ago. It's such a laid back show. Last year, maaybeee the year before Dennis Gage and my classic car were there.

I've always kinda liked that car but I think it'd be better with chrome bumpers and a black stripe. I've posted it up on this site back when I used to take pictures out on Woodward.
I hope the weather shapes up for that show today.

I've always kinda liked that car but I think it'd be better with chrome bumpers and a black stripe. I've posted it up on this site back when I used to take pictures out on Woodward.
I hope the weather shapes up for that show today.
Agreed Matt!od say black with factory chrome!

Ya know? I'd be temped to put a vinyl top on it and keep it otherwise original. See how long it takes some people to figure it out!

He is the guy you say hi to when standing by your car and 2 min later you regret ever opening your mouth and wonder how to get out of conversation.

Back