For Sale Rock Auto Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCRig

Reaction score
Contact seller
this showed up in my email. Excellent Deals Wholesale Closeout Parts : 1966 CHRYSLER NEWPORT 6.3L 383cid V8 Friend, might wanna check see what ya need for your car at the rock,may be worth a look.

Wholesaler Closeout Parts

Hello Leon,

We have a limited number of wholesaler closeout parts available for your 1966 CHRYSLER NEWPORT and possibly other vehicles you work on. Wholesaler closeout parts come from manufacturers, retailers or distributors who, for whatever reason, decided to reduce or liquidate inventory. We pay less for these parts and can offer them to RockAuto customers at bargain prices. Some of these products were discontinued by manufacturers and may be hard to find after these closeout parts are sold. If you're planning for future repairs or if you've postponed maintenance, now is a great time to buy the parts you need!

The links below display the wholesaler closeout parts available for your vehicles. Wholesaler closeout parts are also listed in the RockAuto catalog alongside our regular inventory.

Wholesaler closeouts for your 1966 CHRYSLER NEWPORT

We regularly add new wholesaler closeout parts to the RockAuto catalog. We will send an update email like this one, covering up to three of your vehicles, at most once every three months. To be notified immediately when a closeout part for your vehicle is added to our catalog, sign up for our RSS feed by clicking an
9xt4obRHIW0B5yyiAWJ3cofxJ8gstNAhryB2s7ZEGBJe5INuC1hp5W4o7Cpr6THw5GGOBDOn1PlcwSDUX0NVeW-dOwE-Mg=s0-d-e1-ft
icon in our catalog.

Enjoy the savings, and thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

Tom Taylor
Vice President, Marketing

www.RockAuto.com

Last edited:
Those are some good prices!

I haven't a freaking clue on how to get a RA RSS Feed for my car.
Help (baby talk only please).
Yes, I tried, first.

Yea I have a few cars in my profile but never received any mail like that. Some awesome pricing.

I see these closeout prices when I'm browsing them. I checked, as a 66 Newport owner I'd be a fool not to, but this is just all the cool closeouts I see for Tilly gathered into one page. Goodestuff! I just bought a Novita electronic flasher EL12 off them for $7.98 (inc shipping) which is $5 < VatoZone's price. It works beautifully, driving my LED 1157 turn signal bulbs + the incandescent 1816 fender indicator bulbs perfectly, as advertised.

Rock does some excellent deals, no 2 ways about it.

That was the first item I looked for.

I bought my Pitman Arm as a $30 closeout.
I should have cleaned them out.

Oh how I'd LOVE to clean out all these Mopar parts vendors! If ONLY I had the $$$ to do so, and then STORE these treasures, until my 1 man production line could restore and rehab every 1960s vintage Mopar I wanted to salvage and drive! Then there is Petrol $$ too... One reason I sold my '66 NYer in 2005 was how all the Oil FatKatz run wild on screwing us at the pumps after Katrina slightly damaged the refineries down by Houston. Gee Duhbyuh Bu$h made his most profitable business for his tribe during that little debacle, though I was too near death to much care then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back