scammers to WTB ad?

70Tom

Reaction score
Has anyone else been getting what seems like scammers responding to WTB ads? I've had 2 people with zero feedback and seemingly 0 posts send me a DM about my request. I can't tell if they're legit or scammers. Seems like the latter.

Has anyone else been getting what seems like scammers responding to WTB ads? I've had 2 people with zero feedback and seemingly 0 posts send me a DM about my request. I can't tell if they're legit or scammers. Seems like the latter.
Report the posts or private messages so the staff can deal with the spammer.

Scammers Tom. The ones I got say their friend has just what I need and gives me the E mail address.

Must be a semi-new thing. I don't remember that happening in the past.

Must be a semi-new thing. I don't remember that happening in the past.
Spammers all week long on all the sites. One or 2 squeaked through. Just hit the report button. We will get a notification and our spam software can take care of the rest.

I dont want to sound like a dick here -- but...

Did you bother to read the screen that came up when you were posting the WTB ad?

1673900296410.png

Sure, I saw it. I just NEVER had a problem here on the forums. I haven't been on in a while and wanted to know if this had become common or not is all. Wasn't complaining.

Back